Reviews for The Leader's Diffident Angel
Tammy chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Oh wow how cute my dear, Oliver has such a sad past he needs a hug... Or give Sylvan another kiss X). HAHA... anyways great story and update soon, this one and Lethe Recollection too or else I'll track you down.
easybake chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Hey I really like this story, I just found and decided to read. I feel bad for Oliver but am happy that he kissed Sylvan. Did Kent end up going home, will Oliver get a new roommate or end up alone forever? I can't wait to find out.
Zaehlas chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Wow, good start. I like the story so far. Great job with the personalities on the characters.
Clue fan all the way chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
This is the first time I review, but I have to say this story is pretty good you should definitely keep giong. Oh, Clue is my favorite board game I also know the nursery rhyme Three little kittens who lost their mittens, cute. Again great story, keep up the work.
Tammy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hey, I like this story and I'm glad that you're asking for reviews but just keep working and maybe someday you'll get what you want. Aer you going to update soon? Oh and Oliver is too cute, all shy and whatever! Good job my friend.
mightreadon chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
i know u want reviews and all, its good story and all but demanding five reviews before u post a new chapter will lose people...its a good story but im not entirly hooked yet...keep up the good work and dont get down if i do stop reading but if its gonna take forever to make another one then i get distracted easily and bored...read any reviews u got and post a new one dont worry bout how many people read it just that some people are...

peace out

love

might read on
Tammy chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, Sylvan has a cool mentality,all others before himeself and the gang before everybody else. Love him, can't wait to see Oliver. Oh and Sylvan reminds me of a certain person, did you use him as a model of sorts? Good job on this my love te-he. Bye.