Reviews for The Unexpected Benefits of Bowling
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was cute! And I like how there wasn't really any talking until the end. I also like that she didn't get to her goal because it made it more real and somehow more fun. I really liked this, and I'm surprised that your descriptions could keep my attention. With stuff like this, I usually skip over the long, boring looking paragraphs, but this time I didn't.

Great job. This is going in my favorites. :)
electrolysis chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
"I shake my head and put in my initial. That's enough. Nobody needs to know who I am. I am the angry woman on lane one. I backspace my initial and instead put in A.W.O. Angry woman on one. That's me, officially. I am woman, hear me roar."

I absolutely love your writing style. Seriously. The narration was hilarious and you managed to keep her voice in character really well. I also love how we get to learn about the other characters through the little hints that she gives us throughout the story. Not to mention that nameless characters are a favourite of mine :P

Overall, awesome story. Three thumbs up :D
Jacqueline.E chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Lmao, I laughed out loud. Gosh, never have I done that. See you, making me laugh. It was another great piece, brought up another smile for me. Great work! Lovely writing! Love it x
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hmm, I’ve been wondering why my classmates are so obsessed with bowling, and now I realize that when you strike all those pins down, you’re releasing all your anger. No wonder my bowling-loving classmates all seem so happy and peaceful. By the way, I love this story. Its plot is believable, plus the pin boy is so cute that I'm tempted to date him.
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS STORY PA LE SE LOL
MelodyFlame chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
i loved it cute storyline maybe a sequel ? please ;)
Kyllex chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was great! I just loved it. I love the fact that it's written frame by frame. I also love how the characters don't have names. I love...agh. I love everything about it! It was awesome, and it made me grin like a maniac. (: Very well done! I love your writing style.
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
gahh way too cute! love how this guy was just hands at first and now he's..you know, completely present and cuter than ever. well-written and creative as always!

;)becky
Artume chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh, it was totally worth posting! I really enjoyed this ONE-SHOT! It's always nice to read a well-written piece of fiction, especially if it has an intriguing plot. Well done!
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh, I adored this. The frames provided a good structure. And I felt like I could relate to this since I bowl better when I'm angry, too! :)
AnyMousse chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Cute Story. I love how the bowling ball is personified; nice work.
natmarie chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I thought this was a cute little piece. Nice emotion and the frames of bowling helps move the reader through it. I love bowling and have had a few run ins with cuties there so I'm glad someone combined both into one piece. :) Terrific.
Randi chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
awsome
Finwe chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
So cute! I really liked this and I think you did a GREAT JOB! Thankies!
paraNormal chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
cute. not too heavy on the romance, but i like it.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »