Reviews for Morrissey Made Me Love Him
DragonOwl chapter 2 . 1/26
I love this story! It's so good - I really like their relaxed relationship and the input of the Morrissey tshirt!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/26
I love the fact that they both thought the other person was untalkative!
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/4
Love!
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 1/1
This is such an awesome story! The elements and tidbits just doesn't stand as elements and tidbits in your story, rather something taking part in your plot! Really good!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love! It! So! Much! Great story! :D :D :D
leavemeialone chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
So I finally have read this oneshot. Unfortunately, I am terrible at constructive criticism. But I will say that I really did enjoy this story. It was very cute. I love how you mentioned how the Morrissey shirt evolved into its own, I think it is great just seeing how the stories become. I don't know how to explain but this story was just so adorable. I cannot believe how he kept following her and she never said anything. Overall, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. XD
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Read this a while ago, thought it was cute, here's my review.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awww! Really cool, cute and well written. Love it!
Robin chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story. It's not much of a critique but I really did enjoy it so there! :)
elle is a punk chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was *amazing*. I can hardly tell you how much I loved this, but...man, it was great! Haha. Hope to read more from you soon!
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Now this is a kind of indie, different story that I love to read and you delivered perfectly. Wonderful.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i totally love it obv ;) hmm wat abut ur guy poor him he might be missing u ;) :P
Cathy Casam chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
O lord, you are a genious. I love this story, I love the idea, I love all the characters, I love the dialogues and interactions, I love your sense
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news. This story has been added to the One Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: The cliché of being seduced by a boy in your class is taken to a whole new level in this extremely cute one shot by throwingstars.

Mina, our female protagonist, is starting a psychology course where she’s noticing people’s clothes because she likes to see the diversity when she sees a guy walk in wearing a vintage ‘The Smiths’ tee. Even though he sits beside her no matter where she’s situated herself in the theatre, he never says two words to her until the day she has to sign the register form first and he asks if ‘Mina Hautter’ is her name...

An added bonus to this exceptional story is that throwingstars manages to add humour so excellently; it’s perceived as perfectly natural. The characters interactions will have you smiling along with them, at some parts even chuckling. Not only are their interactions enough to make you see how realistic these characters are but their individual quirks are too. For example, Mina’s addiction to coffee which is most definitely an addiction for most college students – yes, I am speaking from experience.

“Morrissey Made Me Love Him” makes many references to pop culture that allows for the reader to relate to the story. All in all, this is an extremely cute one shot that everyone should make time to read."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh my gosh wow! This is an amazing one shot and I just love love love it!
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »