Reviews for Morrissey Made Me Love Him
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1
I loved this!
I loved that she wasn't insanely in love with him and that they're chemistry was so heated that it'd make any chemistry teacher is usually the case with most stories here.
They seemed real and genuine.
You are a great author!
yomna elgerzawy chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This one was good :D but honestly, you dont have to listen to old songs and don't know the jonas brothers and blablabla to be unique and amazing :)
Never Ever Back Down chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I don't usually take coffee but reading this makes me wanna try out a French Vanilla Cappuccino! Simona really does remind me of a classmate of mine. She dances too. The only difference is that I sing along. ) I really loved it. You could have added a bit more about Jo's paintings though. When I read the name Mina, Wilhelmina sort of stumbled into my head. The soda incident really did not ruin the date. :) I just love Jo and the relationship between the two. It makes me wish I knew someone of the likes. Anyway, great story. Loved every bit of it! Especially how everything was related to the plot.
DragonOwl chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I love this story! It's so good - I really like their relaxed relationship and the input of the Morrissey tshirt!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love the fact that they both thought the other person was untalkative!
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is such an awesome story! The elements and tidbits just doesn't stand as elements and tidbits in your story, rather something taking part in your plot! Really good!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love! It! So! Much! Great story! :D :D :D
leavemeialone chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
So I finally have read this oneshot. Unfortunately, I am terrible at constructive criticism. But I will say that I really did enjoy this story. It was very cute. I love how you mentioned how the Morrissey shirt evolved into its own, I think it is great just seeing how the stories become. I don't know how to explain but this story was just so adorable. I cannot believe how he kept following her and she never said anything. Overall, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. XD
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Read this a while ago, thought it was cute, here's my review.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awww! Really cool, cute and well written. Love it!
Robin chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story. It's not much of a critique but I really did enjoy it so there! :)
elle is a punk chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was *amazing*. I can hardly tell you how much I loved this,, it was great! Haha. Hope to read more from you soon!
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Now this is a kind of indie, different story that I love to read and you delivered perfectly. Wonderful.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i totally love it obv ;) hmm wat abut ur guy poor him he might be missing u ;) :P
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »