Reviews for Morrissey Made Me Love Him
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love how this one-shot is long! It made me uber happy! :D Jonas is too cute, honestly!
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was insanely cute! xD

Plus i read it on my cell phone and immidietly logged into the computer just to review and favorite it! :P x]
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Love the oneshot! It was cute and adorable.:D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Aw this was adorable! ]
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Totally cute :)
Robyn2250 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I don't know what I'd think if a guy was following me around the classroom at college, though. I'm glad he turned out to be pretty awesome in the end. I liked your characterization of both of them. They were both pretty quirky (especially her roommate), but it was still believable.

Great job!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Love it!

It was soo cute!
itsVKEE chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I thought this story was brilliant. Excellent. Brilliant! Not an error in sight. This story has so much flow and there's just no fault to it. Honestly I don't care about affilates and things you do/don't own. This story is just wow.

So cute.

Happy Writing.

xox

VKEE
Ravina chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Great one-shot!

I liked how well you paced it, because it was not too slow or fast.

And it was nice to see that you didn't make her irrationally obsessed with his shirt. By that, I mean based on the title I expected her to fall for him because of the shirt; it was good that the shirt contributed to her interest, and didn't overwhelm the story.

- Rebekah
courtesylaughs chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Your writing kept me intrigued! Keep up the good work :) By the way, just as I hit the review button, a Morrisey song started playing on my itunes. Scared the crap out of me, realizing how ironic it was.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
oh, so awesome! and such a great idea with the shirt thing!

Ri
renegade01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
cute oneshot. pretty long too. ;)
iiHEARTyuu chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Haha, this amused me greatly. I'd find it weird to have some random person sit next to me in every class. But it was cute.

Jonas is awesome :D and I like Simona. She seems nice. And Poppy is pretty crazy.

"I'd love me in this shirt too" made me laugh. Mina is an amusing person.
clavira chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
*sigh* so cute! i love mushy stuff, and this oneshot is just really nice to read. keep writing :)
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is such a cute story, I love their interaction and growing closeness. It could totally happen too, though I wish it would happen! n.n Thank you.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »