Reviews for Alethia Syndrome
Ravina chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is me owing you. Debt paid, interest and all. (Until the next time you work yourself into exhaustion...)

I liked that this had the whole cupidy thing going - kind of makes up for that story that you - ahem - DITCHED. (Wow, I'm not getting over it, am I?)

And boys beating up boys is all fine, but maybe you should dedicate a story to a girl pwning them. You can call it PWNED - I give you permission.

"What about Marty and me?" just might be correct grammar actually...I always get confused over it, but I tried to figure it out by reading an article a few months ago and I could have sworn they said you can end a sentence with 'me'. (Something about reading the sentence individually - 'What about Marty?', 'What about me?' - and if it makes sense that way then it's right. Or something. GOOGLE! :D)

Oh, and you said Avalon spotted "two hot pink pairs of converse" coming her way, and then Lindsey kicks her with "killer sparkly silver stilettos". Discrepancy, or am I dumb?

- Rebekah

P.S. Tell Marty to ship some of that stuff over to my place...
rddekker chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
this one is superb! haha, really funny! XD
chupachup chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
BAHAHAHA. So dense. I like the part she had to tell him the letters. Threaten to not talk to him but she told anyways lol -_- hahhaha I LIKE! :DD Write more ! :)
sandra chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
that was funny
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Whoa, nice one shot One of a kind. Can't wait to see more of your imagination at work!
samora chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Boys bashing each other is hot especially if their bashing

each other for you. I liked this the truth serum thing is

Hilarious and she finally got the hot nerd. Its brilliant
MK16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
CUUTE

loved it well done

very fluffy _ keep it up
Ck90 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was totally awesome! I love it! I really liked the whole truth serum in the gloss, it was so creative!
AnswerKey chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
It seems like you're always sleepy...

The beginning was confusing for me a little bit. But it all made sense by the end. I really liked the idea behind this, even if I don't know who Alethia is. But it's cute. And fluffy. And I love it! :)

I agree. I really like reading about guys bashing each other. As long as it's not in gory details, I'm good. Especially if it's over a girl.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw I loved that! And it was creative too. And wait who's Alethia?
BlackDragon of F1R3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
get some sleep. and dude awesome story do some more like it! I think this one also coulda been wicked awesome as a chapter book...but who in the world has time to write one of those
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You're amazing, you know that?

This was a very interesting and fun story. It was really cute and fluffy, exactly what I've been looking for in the past couple of days. I love it.
sherbetsi chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was quite honestly genius! I love your one shots. They come randomly nd make me smile for the rest of the day.

Sian x

Bless

Hehe

-x-
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
It's cute! And the lip gloss thingy, while I don't entirely understand that part, well.. I do think the story is interesting.. Lol. :D
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »