Reviews for The Hallowed
Pidgeon chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
Oh wow, I love the twist, please keep updating. I cant wait for the rest of it!
minaimo chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
okay, that was an awesome twist. I'm glad to see you back, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
The13thConspiracy chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
you! You better update ASAP! I am in love with this story and am very curious about how it will turn out...
toxic-noodle725 chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
whoa, totally wasnt expecting an update but THANK GOD for that! I was dying about to start studying blegh.

oh and im soo glad adam's return was quick as well as her putting her trust back in him. I dont think i could handle a prolonged process of her wondering if its really him or not. it was pretty fast; he comes back, shows her the truth, and she embraces it. quick and simple. i like that.

ooooh and now revenge? this should be oh so so sooo good.

i hope you continue with an update, preferably sooner than usual. 3
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
I'm so glad you're back! A wonderful twist in this chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter.
choc me chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
OK that was so so creepy...the last part especially...! And it's fascinatingly morbid in a way! Who are the good guys now? I have no idea...definitely an unconventional romance...hey btw, I noticed that you removed your short stories?
daydee chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
great to "see" ya back!
Bubble Popper chapter 21 . 9/2/2011
My, my, my! This story is twisted but quite addicting. I hope you can update soon!
Freedomfantasy chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
Uhm...Just wanted to make sure, you didn't take the "selfish" statement the wrong way right? It was actually a compliment! Like, since you have a talent for writing, it would be better if you wrote the rest instead of having us imagine the end for ourselves...

Again, just to make sure, i re-read my comment and i realized it could sound quite harsh while this wasn't my intention at all.
Freedomfantasy chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
I love the very diverse vocabulary you use to describe every event, everything that is going on in your characters' heads, I also love the characters themselves (especially Luci! I'm always wondering what emotions she can and cannot feel, what she does and doesn't understand. This his ambiguousness makes it hard to know what she's up to, thus giving her that mysterious, unpredictable side i like so much about her), I love the originality of your plot (it's original in that I've never read another story that shares it), I simply love everything about this story. Honestly, reading it felt like reading a novel written by a professional author. And I'm really not trying to flatter you, just telling the truth :)!

When is the next chapter coming? Or is this the end after all? If it is, I'm not against these types of open endings, but I personally find it incredibly selfish of the author to do so. Selfish, yes, because if someone has the necessary talent to write such captivating chapters as those of your story, I believe they should share that talent with the world instead of keeping it to themselves! Will Celia be trapped into the dungeon during the entire nine months? Or will she try to escape? Did Adam really survive the injury or is the man yet another clone at the end? I want to know!
Freedomfantasy chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I meant, in what time does the story take place. There isn't much talk of cars and cellphones, so...Just curious.
Freedomfantasy chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Oh lord, i just realized that the shadow was Maynard! At least, know that we know he has "some sort of feeling" for Celia, he's my suspect nr. 1. I'm so excited to discover Celia and Adam's history and why they're being kept there! It's truly a great story, i've enjoyed every chapter until now.

I'm wondering one thing though, in what time does it take place?
lilabee chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Great characters and quite the interesting plot. Can't wait to see what happens next.
choc me chapter 21 . 3/17/2011
hm thx so much for those 3 chapters but can update soon again? I really really wanna know where this is going..i cant believe adam is really dead :( and i really cant imagine what will happen to celia. This story is so dark..
toxic-noodle725 chapter 21 . 3/16/2011
so procrastinating right now but its worth it.

aah well my guesses were somewhat correct. but still on the edge...

e more updates!