Reviews for I Love Rant
Hanna chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
*Jumps of joy* FINAAAAAAAALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! FINALLY SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE IN THIS WICKED WORLD! I think Stefanie Meyer should go to the Death Camps with the Emos.. Along with the publishers and the fans, etc... No, seriously, I LOVE Jacob and that Stefanie bitch killed him... the ONLY sexy, actually interesting character in the WHOLE FUCKING DAMN book (that I never read and thank god, the movies were enough torture)! I'm ashamed to admit that I kind of liked the first movie (I still hated how cheezyyyy Bella and Edward were, though) but I thought that Bella was a bitch for chosing Edward over JACOB! It's like choosing Stefan over DAMON in the Vampire Diaries (I'd hunt that Elena bitch down if she does so in Season 4 along with Julie Plec and Kevin... fucking something). I also think that if vampires existed, they would've slowly and painfully killed Stefanie for making them THAT... pathetic, weak, NOT sexy, disgusting. Some people are like: Edward is sooo sexy and I'm just like: THE FUCK? Bitch, you need EYES! But anyway, that was an AWESOME chapter and... I use caps lock a lot :3. You rock. And just in case you wanted to get back to me about this review, this is my Twitter hunttebdown. I want no chapter about me, lol.
theblindwriter chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
brilliant! love the new post, by the way. keep them coming! you should do a rant about people who do stupid shit on youtube then regret it because they got some negative publicity like... everywhere. lol. just look up racist teen tirls news on youtube
DestroyingReality chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I so agree.
Regal Coat Woman's Daughter chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I totally don't agree with you.

however I also don't care enough to make any sort of argument. Which is funny since I obviously cared enough to review (doesn't hurt that they just made it easier). But the truth of the matter is that I'm bored, and when I get bored I read your shit.

Speaking of bi people I'm wondering about your thoughts on pansexuals.
Aneishka chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
I was hoping I would see a twilight rant from you. Thank you my dear!
somewhat lost chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
wow...im not lezbo... but i think i love you... it never fails tho, anytime i bring up "Twilight" with anybody i am ready to verbally bash the story to peices... they automatically start talking about how amazing this story was... im not exactly sure how retarded I look standing there with my jaw on the ground... but... You are the very first and the only person who has had the balls to give your honest opinion even tho you knew that most people would not like it, very noble. The whole glitter leach bullshit, the horrible base of this storyline, and the absolutley bullshit characters ...have no character, original my ass... lame... bust my face to peices if i ever have to hear someone praise this crock of shit EVER again! ... IM FREEEEEE! FINALLY! I GOT MY POINT ACROSS WITHOUT HAVING TO LISTEN TO "oh whaaaaa you dont know shit about bella or edward.. they were meant for each other... vampires are the good guys" ...screw all of you who are to retarded to see that meyers is writing like a 3rd grader at a 2nd grade writing level... i will not deny that i to am a horrible writer... but that is why i am a reader... i stick to what im good at... others like meyers should do the same.
Regal Coat Woman's Daughter chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
I hate teenagers too. I also hate babies and children and rednecks and old people because they make you feel like you should act nice around them. I hate being nice, but that's all beside the point. Right. Back how much I also hate teens. I really hate them, but not me. Oh noooooo, I LOVE me. Why wouldn't I? I'm awesome. Everyone else can go die. And you see, I'm the worst kind of teen, I'm a PREteen. Yes, I know EVERYTHING. I'm always right and you're always wrong. Suck on that.

You're right. I don't care. I don't care about anything except stuff that effects my me-ness. I don't care about that (poor) child starving in Africa, or if the fucker next to me likes the color yellow. Orange is better, s/he can suck on my big toe. Actually, s/he can't. My toe might get some kind of disease. My toe can't get a disease. My toe is awesome.

Of course I'm apathetic. Why would I chose to be otherwise? That would take work. And why would I work? Work requires thinking. That might hurt my precious, precious (precious) brain. My brain is too valuable to do pointless things such as CARING and THINKING.

And oh yeeeeeees, pop culture. Why would I waste my time contemplating deep shit when I can just go get brainwashed? Exactly. I'll just go get brainwashed so I don't have to hurt my brain with trivial things like thinking.

Ha! Authority figures. What do they know? My mom wants me to make my bed? Well, fuck her. I don't know HOW to make my bed, and I don't care enough to learn. Anyways, that would take more of that horrifying thing they call thinking!

And then you say you want me to resist peer pressure? Well, fuck you. I don't CARE enough to resist peer pressure. That take work, and MORE THINKING (god, what is wrong with you people?). That's right, I'mma go get drunk, bitches!

But hey, don't think I'm an exception! No, I really don't care. Thinking maybe every once in a while, but caring? Never. I don't care if everyone dies. Yes, lets all go die. Lets do the planet a favor. But actually I don't care enough about the planet to want to die. Okay. What about this:

I'll become ruler of the world, and everyone I like can live (mainly everyone that will always agree with me). All the Christians and religious people, and babies, and old people. All the nice people (I hate nice people), the teenagers, and the people that aren't just like me, can be slaughtered or buried alive, or whatever. Nice plan.

Right?

Right.
shannywannybobanny chapter 19 . 11/5/2010
"Many cultures exist in our world today, and as a result even more sub-cultures. There are even sub-sub-cultures, and maybe one or two sub-sub-sub-cultures, like the minority of men that play lacrosse but are gay but are pretending not to be gay and also like hunting."

This, my dear, might very well be the funniest two sentences ever issued from your brain. I don't know why this tickled me so, but I am still laughing.

-Mom
Hecubus chapter 19 . 11/5/2010
Um... I think I am confused... Is Sarah Silverman a Douchebag? or is she just... odd?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 19 . 11/5/2010
COMPLETELY. FUCKING. AGREED. S:
what.is.this chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
As much as I enjoy bashing Twilight, you stated this yourself, "I needed a place on the internet to store my rants." Well guess what honey, that place should not be here. Perhaps in the essay section? Or maybe you should look into getting a blog- you could rant all you want there. That being said, let's try to keep the 'fiction' in fictionpress.
James chapter 18 . 8/26/2010
America couldn't even MANAGE 8 things...retarded Bible-bashing pricks that you all are.
Bjibs chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Yes, twilight sucks.
witchcat chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I think I'm in love with this rant! When I think of vampires, I think of Nosferatu drinking the blood of some chick in a bed, not a sparkly pedophile watching a young girl sleep. I know I wouldn't want a man doing that unless we were legally wed. I'm kinda okay with Stephanie having her vampires sparkle, though. They're fantasy creatures, so it's not exactly illegal if she puts her own spin on them, right?
Robert Kingett AKA shadowdog1 chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
hahahahaha! briliant! how about these?

a bird in the head is worth 2 in the bush...

pot luck...

haha. i will think of some more in a bit...

o, and is the co writing thing still up in the air? snicker... i am such an ass. LOL,

we could do a rant on weed. i am having a hard time finding an audio version of the bible at the moment.

we can do a rant on the people who think it's "cool" to hit a joint... i hate thoes kind of people.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »