Reviews for Bear With Me
65 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010

Jessiquie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
aww! This is seriously one of the best responses to such a defined challenge that I've ever read! Love the humour you use and everything! Makes me want to go and watch the show now - I think it might still be on tv here, but I know my little sister has it on dvd, and we have very very old video tapes of it!
dear-llama chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Cute! And I love Imelda. She's so cheerful it makes me feel happy too. Anyway, great story! Also, I totally agree with you on the bear/bare thing. It always puts my mind in the gutter when people type 'bare with me'.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Weird... love the name Duke, cos i love Channing tatum and She's the Man... and i love Banana's in PJs!
Light Hearted chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
aww so cute and original, I would never have though of such a great idea. And not to mention it was totally believeable
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww...this was cute! I really liked it!
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that was odd...gd but odd... merry christmas

charlotte
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
So cute! I love Bananas and Pajamas!) They're awesome so is your story! Well done!)
aicha chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aww, this story was unbelievably cute.
ecmnesiac angel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is nice.ΓΌ I love bananas in pajamas, too. Watched the whole thing when I was a kid. This ficcie reminded me of what childhood I actually had. xD
balloonfista chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Innovative and really, really nice.

Love the main character!

Ri
driveaway chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i love this :)
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
very good and cute, but not your best /: cant wait to read another (:
jack jack attack chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Bananas in Pyjamas! I loved watching this when I was little. Hahha, Imelda is so cute .. like a little kid in a candy store. :D
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
. I hate facebook...so why do I use it SO MUCH? I disappoint me. Oh well. Love eet :p Glad she saved him from the wicked witch!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »