Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
Tawny4eva chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
WoW! this is one of the most wholesome stories ive ever read. For one, you really got the hook donw and out! i was seriously addicted right after i read the word "poodle." I found your story because currently its under the "Best Romance Stories" archive and its really gotten me hooked! Im so sorry youve gotten plagerized here on fictionpress... its happened to the best of us, me myself and a couple of my friends who are here on fp have also, unfortunately been plagerized. Im so sorry that no, i have not been a long time reader/and reviewer, mostly because im veeeeery lazy but you cn be sure that i always write alot and have tons to say when i DO review! Your characters are simply flawless, and I love Damien, although i want to see how his character develops more into the "stalker" type that Macy will be put off by. Which Im hoping i will be able to find out! because even though its not here on fp, you can be sure ill be emailing you to see if i can be granted a password to keep enjoying your works. I especially loved some of your poetry on fp my favorite being "Lullaby". Um, i really hope you continue writing and persuing what you love. Ill be sure to email you for that pssword, and ill be reviewing the day i married my stalker on that site as well! thanks so much for sharing this story with us!

-Sophie
Nock chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
This is a really nice story although I'm really wondering what the bad sides of Damian are :-). And Macy is adorable. The way you write is fresh and took me directly in the story. It is smooth and humorous :-). Loved it. So thank you for the story.
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
What a great hook! Really the best part of this. I wonder how on earth that ended up happening XD Nice first chapter, stalkers with feelings are definitely wonderful stuff ;)

x mandy

review marathon, link in my profile!
My.Brutal.Romance18 chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
I just read this and I automatically e-mailed you! I just noticed I only managed to comment once before. I hope that doesn't count against me!
Masked Ducky chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
Just wondering have you listed your email somewhere? I have been busy with school and I've seemed to miss a lot.
Ravina chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
Oh boo - people suck! :(
JeanneLaska chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
A husband who is also a stalker? Definitely sounds complicated. :)

And "bloody" (as in "bloody heck") is definitely a swear word, by the way.
purplepenguin chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
I really do like this story. It's well written, which can sometimes be hard to find on sites like fictionpress. It's also interesting, and I love the characters, expecially Macy and Damien. It's obvious that you haven't updated this story in a while, and I've read about the plagiarizing. I really hope that doesn't deter you from writing and finishing your stories. I would really love it if you could update this story because the suspense is driving me insane every time I read it..
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Aw, it's a good chapter!

I don't know what you're talking about.

Hahahaha, the hula nightmare. That made me laugh so hard.

Plus I love those things with the smaller things inside them. Um, I don't know what they are called.

SO MUCH FORESHADOWING! IT'S INSANE!

IT'S FORESHADOW CENTRAL!

BUT NO UPDATE!

sandcastlesinthesand chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
OH GOSH BUBBLING IRE!

That is my favorite line from the story.

And Fluffy is so evil! I love dogs, but... Hm... Evil Fluffy.

And seriously, Edna has to have something wrong with her eyes. Why is she wearing that? LOL
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You are SOSOSOSO close to 200, and it's kinda my fault that you aren't there since I didn't review the first few chapters, so I'll get you there!

GAH! It's so interesting reading this after reading the other chapters, but I don't know what he is and DFSD!

So much mystery.

So, he HAS been stalking her though.

That much is known through the title.

I KNOW ONE THING!

Watch, that's gonna be wrong.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
You're not continuing this story, are you?

You better tell me what he is, then.

Hahaha.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Oh snap.

AND DANG EDNA.

That's... kind of bad.

I do not approve.

LOL.

Chapter 15 Theory: At this point, I am completely stuck.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
OH COME ON MACY.

She's making some bad decisions!

He is too perfect! He has a secret!

And "long story."

YOU HAVE TIME.

fsdlfjsldjflsdj

Chapter 14 Theory: The ring has magic powers that will possess her, and that is why he "proposed." The beginning of the last theory still applies.

Hehehe.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
HE NEVER SAID HE WASN'T A VAMPIRE.

He *never* said he wasn't a vampire.

LOL.

Chapter 13 Theory: His dad is the KING OF VAMPIRES and there's something really special about Macy and Damien had a mission to get her but then something goes terribly wrong- he falls in love with her. DUN DUN DUN. So he "proposes," but it's merely for the mission. Although he really does want to marry her.

OR...

Macy is (excuse my language) BAT- SHIT INSANE.

That is all.