Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
toffeecakesxox chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
:D!

mystery and awesomeness all rolled into one!

update soon!
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
aw, :)

cute!

haha, Edna's hilarious. xD
softrequiem chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Oh my goodness, I love it when Damien says "Aye" -swoon- XD I am such a sucker for Scottish guys and their accents lol. Hmm.. I wonder what's the mystery behind Damien and Edna that Violet warned Macy about them. I'm glad Macy and Damien's date is coming up - I can't wait to see what Damien has planned ;) Update soon!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
lol that was awesome and soo embarrassing if I was her i would have fainted from all of the blood going to my face lol oh I am confused as to why violet warned and what about? hmm

anywaz I love the ending it was funny and cute :)
pinkeclipse chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I bet she won't listen to the warning
Tecna chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I'm in love!

How's that order? Am I going to be receiving it in the post soon or not?

I wouldn't mind him stalking me. No wait... maybe I would. Just what is going on, please do update before you move, don't keep it till that point. I am so curious to know what Violet was talking about. It's such a suspense, but one that I can't wait to find out. I'm pretty sure if the novel was complete and published, I'd be scanning just to find out what the mystery is. Although, come to think of it... you ARE going to publish this right? I am 100% positive that it'll be a hot bestseller. I'm already in love with it and the characters. I really like Vi's character, please tell me she's not going to be portrayed in the negative. From the first moment she's introduced, I thought that the character is really promising, and I hope she'll be around more often.

"A bubble of happy." Shouldn't this be a bubble of 'happiness'?

Just what exactly are Damien and Edna and his family hiding? Are the women of his family witches? Or maybe fairies? Heh! Don't play with my mind like this. Please, please, please, update soon! You know for a fact I'll be pestering you for answers. It's so uncool for you to stop like that, I really wished I had the whole novel in my hand right now!

Update! Update! Update!
Ravina chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I'm the one who voted 'pulverizing'. For shame...woe is me...I'm going to go eat a dictionary now. Maybe even a thesaurus if I'm not full.

Violet seems like she could be a frenemy (friend/enemy). For some reason I feel like she could be Edna's husband's second-wife or something. I mean, the tension is there...but they tolerate her. Hmm? (I'm probably oh-so-very-wrong.)

But I have to admit Damien's reasons for being interested in Macy reminded me of the jock/nerd plotline. "I loved you because you didn't worship my feet and lick the ground I walked on."

Move fast. Update faster! ;)

decadebydecade chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
You're making me impatient, haha. I want to keep hitting the next chapter button, but then I realize this story is not complete. A little piece of my heart dies everytime. I liked this chapter more than the last one. I feel like Damien did more than stand there and look pretty. Or at least he's beginning to do that. Is she going to get over his looks and begin to actually start thinking soon? I hope so.
Tecna chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

You can't stop there! Don't you know it's a crime?

Ugh! People and their cliffhangers, honestly if I wanted to I'd go and hang off a cliff myself!

Update ASAP! I want to know what happens, what'd he mean by that exactly? (Well, actually I know what he meant, but... what is going to happen?)

You have GOT to stop it with your acts of cruelty!

I'm going to throw a tantrum, it won't be nice!

Update please! I want more, more and more!

Tecna ;)
Ravina chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I went from "haha" at the "Yes, Damien listen to your grandmother" to "Yes, listen to Ravina" when I saw the author's note. *grins*

That last line from Damien made my tummy tingle - I can't wait to see Macy's reaction!

And how on earth did she go from mentally nudging him to marry her, to running away and avoiding him? (Update!)

"not relevant my predicament" - relevant TO my predicament?

Regarding your review reply: Don't worry, I usually turn up eventually. Usually I leave my e-mail notifications unread so I remember to go and read, but I accidentally marked chapter 4 as read and forgot to get to it until last night.

MMay chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Oh, man! I'm totally in love with this story. Update!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
lol how she managed to give herself a black eye will forever amaze me ohh and i think I would have acted the same way she did when she saw him lol I bet he looked hot in that zorro costume and what a party man! even if it was full of old people ohh but I still dont get why he is interested in her anyway nothing to say bad about her I am just wondering
softrequiem chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Aw, they dressed up as Zorro and Aphrodite! How cute :) Edna's friends are as crazy as her, haha XD I like all the costumes you described.. I'm still deciding what to dress up as for Halloween, and those costume ideas are really cool :D

Hmm.. I'm not very good at coming up with titles, and I can't think of any right now. But I'll let you know if I think of something :)
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
thank you so much for updating! i cant wait to see what happens at the party!
Ravina chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
I'm late reviewing, so I'll apologize first! Sorry! :)

"Let's have some" was hilarious - I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing out loud.

Update soon!