Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
decadebydecade chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Info-dumping! I feel like the family explanation could have been handled in a better way. (Perhaps a family reunion she took him to, and had to whisper these explanations to him as they met the actual relatives...something that would break up the block of dialogue and keep the plot moving at the same time? I don't know. I'm no writer.)

Criticism aside, I did like this chapter, especially Damien's clown comment. He's totally her stalker! I don't know why, but I thought 'stalker' was used loosely, and a result of Macy's dramatic overreaction...but no, apparently Damien really IS a stalker. I'm torn between being creeped out and curious.

Anywho, you're doing a lovely job of keeping the story moving. I think that's the problem I have with NaNoWriMo stories...people get caught up in finishing the story, and subsequently rush chapter...which leads to 30 chapters of filler, and no novel. Keep up the good work :)
Lady R chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
The whole vampire thing..hilarious! I can see you are having fun with this. I'm having fun reading this!
softrequiem chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
Aw, I missed your author's note (didn't have time to read it.. classes were crazy this week), but I'm glad to see a new chapter up :) Ooh.. I'm really interested to learn about Macy's parents, and I see that Damien's stalker-ness is beginning to show, lol. I hope you update soon! And I hope your move is going well (:
Ravina chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
Dudes, you totally thieved the clown idea from Bones! Haha...I read it and went "FEMALE BOOTH!" (While I'm on it, I got scared when he HUGGED a clown this season. *shudders*)

Why doesn't Macy just ask about his family? I mean, it's odd if someone brings up a topic like that when he doesn't want to talk about it himself. Wouldn't somebody avoid those kind of topics just so it doesn't get turned back on them?

Unpack fast! ;)

- Rebekah
Tecna chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
He's a wizard. Or something of the sort.

Nonetheless, he is something, or is just supernatural, so therefore it comes to the conclusion that you have to update. Don't ask me how exactly it comes to that conclusion, it's long winded, so just believe me when I say that it does.

Now then, I'm so glad you updated, I have been under the weather, with fever and throwing up. It's been horrible.

This was something that made my day, so a thank you is in order. "Thank you!"

I truly enjoyed it, it makes me smile every time and every chapter. I'm just wondering what's this business with tequila? I'm guessing it's one of the culprits in leading to the marriage. Heh! Can't wait for it!

I hope your journey is going well and you reach your destination soon. Until then, have a safe trip.

Tecna ;)
ChristianAngel01 chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
whoa her family is well... interesting to say the least man I didnt know a family could be that bad on both sides too but not too much on the mom side mn ohh damien is getting really suspicious what is he hiding anyway ohh I wuld llove to know about her parents and happen to them anywaz great job hope you update soon :D
pinkeclipse chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
thanks for the chapter!
Lady R chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
I'm so intrigued by whom Damien really is. He is too good to be true and after what Vi said, I really, really, really want to know what happen afte the nuptials. Update when you can, (I did read the A/N the followed this chapter, but not the one preceding this. I hope all is ok.)
decadebydecade chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Coherent conversation at last! I liked this chapter a lot. Violet's warning totally took me by surprise, and I'm definitely intrigued. Can't wait for next chapter! :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 6 . 10/11/2009

mystery and awesomeness all rolled into one!

update soon!
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
aw, :)

haha, Edna's hilarious. xD
softrequiem chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Oh my goodness, I love it when Damien says "Aye" -swoon- XD I am such a sucker for Scottish guys and their accents lol. Hmm.. I wonder what's the mystery behind Damien and Edna that Violet warned Macy about them. I'm glad Macy and Damien's date is coming up - I can't wait to see what Damien has planned ;) Update soon!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
lol that was awesome and soo embarrassing if I was her i would have fainted from all of the blood going to my face lol oh I am confused as to why violet warned and what about? hmm

anywaz I love the ending it was funny and cute :)
pinkeclipse chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I bet she won't listen to the warning
Tecna chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I'm in love!

How's that order? Am I going to be receiving it in the post soon or not?

I wouldn't mind him stalking me. No wait... maybe I would. Just what is going on, please do update before you move, don't keep it till that point. I am so curious to know what Violet was talking about. It's such a suspense, but one that I can't wait to find out. I'm pretty sure if the novel was complete and published, I'd be scanning just to find out what the mystery is. Although, come to think of it... you ARE going to publish this right? I am 100% positive that it'll be a hot bestseller. I'm already in love with it and the characters. I really like Vi's character, please tell me she's not going to be portrayed in the negative. From the first moment she's introduced, I thought that the character is really promising, and I hope she'll be around more often.

"A bubble of happy." Shouldn't this be a bubble of 'happiness'?

Just what exactly are Damien and Edna and his family hiding? Are the women of his family witches? Or maybe fairies? Heh! Don't play with my mind like this. Please, please, please, update soon! You know for a fact I'll be pestering you for answers. It's so uncool for you to stop like that, I really wished I had the whole novel in my hand right now!

Update! Update! Update!