Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
Missus Finkle chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Goode job ! Hope your muse doesn't give out before the end of the month - this is a really great story. I love your writing style, you really get her dry sense of humour across.

ChristianAngel01 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
lol omg soo thats how it began man this is funnier than I thought lol
Mo chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This is total humor. Loved it!
RightToRemainSilent chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I have to admit it was the title that caught my attention. The words 'married' and 'stalker' are two words I can't help but read into, it seems...

An awesome idea, can't wait to see how it goes. A tutu wearing grandma and her attack-poodle; already my favourite characters!

Please update soon!
Tecna chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Have I mentioned I'm hooked?

Well, now it's completely obsessed and addicted. Why do you have to stop at these crucial points?

You meanie! Update soon, I really can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I'm already falling in love with the two lead characters and the Grandma - the poodle I'm not so fond of. Nonetheless, I also thought with your description that the Grandmother was a fairy - hehe, love the stereotype idea you mentioned on elderly people, what a twist!

Now, I am at the edge of my seat -literally- for the next chapter! Update fast! Please!

Tecna ;)
Lady R chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
That was a hilarious chapter of the grandmother!
Ravina chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
What a ridiculous chapter...and I mean that in a good way! If my grandmother dressed anything like this one, I would something completely illogical and mean.

- Rebekah

P.S. I love when people name their pets something so obvious as 'Fluffy'. I remember we raised three caterpillars in my class when I was young, and we named them such painful things - I think one was 'Bob' (or maybe 'Rob'?), I can't remember the second one, but the other one was called 'Caterpillar'. And then it turned into a monarch butterfly and we were all at a loss for what to call it...
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Kooky grandmothers are the best,

I'm glad someone's story has one and she appears the greatest kooky grandmother out haha

I seriously love it so far, kooky grandmothers, scotch and a Scottish accent - i'm in for the long haul hahaha

i definitely cannot wait to see where this story is going :)

(oh & i checked out the pictures - Gerard Butler as Damien right? HOTTIE)

toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
that... is one coolsauce grandma. :D

haha, i love her already! just like she's my own!

omg, she's cool!

i love this story already, i swear.
utmost'sincerity chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
What a surprise at the end! Wow, this is really good. I hope you continue with this, because I'd love to know more about the characters and plot; it's all very intriguing. Please write more (:
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
haha...this has the makings of a very fun story! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. About how old are Lia, Macy and Damien supposed to be?

-Tin :)
Tecna chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Okay, I'm hooked!

What on earth is the story? Come on, come on, come on!

Tell me, tell me, tell me!

Yeah... getting repetitive - but for a good reason!

So... update, update, update!

I can't seem to form sentences, well, yeah I can, but... ugh!

Just update will you!

It's so not fair!

Hurry up! I'll keep bugging you! You know I will!

Tecna ;)
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
oh i'm intrigued

very intrigued

Damien sounds like SUCH a hottie :D

can't wait for more of this story

Lesumi chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ever got a chance that you have a picture of both Damien and Macy? xD

Damien sounds hot.
koerle chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
What an original story! You really sparked my interest, I can't wait to read more.

What à teaser chapter! :)
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »