Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
YES, she thinks he's a vampire too.

Creepy old Violet looking all young and stuff.

I'm going to start posting theories every chapter. LOL.

Chapter 12 Theory: Damien is a very, very old vampire. He's been around for a while, and he used to be in a relationship with Violet, who is actually really young. Violet is jealous, so she's trying to "warn" her about him, but really he just really loves her. And they're soul mates. Violet is just jealous, and she disguises herself as an old lady because... well, that part makes no sense.

I bet you're laughing so hard right now. I'm so far off from the real thing.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Is this a supernatural story?

A hundred year old note addressed to her?

DOOM?

OMG HE'S A VAMPIRE ISN'T HE

OR A SIREN

LIKE EARLIER

Suspicious Amanda is suspicious.

(Amanda is my name, by the way. LOL.)
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
OH CRAP!

Warning old note.

I MUST KNOW WHAT THIS SECRET IS!

And DUDE, Jolene. No one likes you.

Get over yourself.

HEHE ROSES.

Alright, onward.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
The stuff about the kiss made me faint.

You transfer the emotions through writing. I don't know how to explain it.

No one else can make me feel that way over a fictional story!

Oh jeez, I don't know what's going on. I don't know the catch, but I am in love with Damien.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
I bet he's part of the mafia also.

You can't see, but I'm making eyes at the computer. Suspicious eyes.

Nevertheless, I love him. Castle in Scotland.. Damien... Scottish accent...

YUM
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
MAFIA!

Haha, sorry, inside joke with my friend Catherine.

Anyways, ooh. HAS he been stalking her? Before this?

Because that clown thing was awfully suspicious...

Hmm
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
So, I'm guessing the first chapter takes place years from now?

Because he said he's thinking about moving back to the States, and in the first chapter, she said that he had lost some of his accent from living in the States a couple of years.

So, is the story entirely flashbacks?

ANYWAY, oh god, why was Violet warning her?

Oh snap.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Oh dear lord.

I think I'm in love.

ZORRO MASK.

I'm having a meltdown. The good kind. LOL.

I feel faint.

AND LAUGHING

AND SMILING

I LOVE DAMIEN
Bethie M. W chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
I can't believe I only have one chapter left before I'm caught up! I'm taking it slow with these last two because I'm going to be sad when I'm at the waiting stage. :)

Okay, new theory! Damien is not anything supernatural, but he is delusional, and he's recently been released from a mental hospital which was covered up due to the excess of family money that was able to hush it up. The family is part of a cult of some kind, and as Macy comes from ancestors that somehow tie into Damien's family history, they believe she has healing blood and they want to bring her to Scotland to make his dad drink her blood and supposedly be healed. But it won't work unless the two heirs of these families are joined-meaning Damien and Macy have to be married.

Wait! I have another one! They really are vampires, and all of that is true! And Macy's blood WILL heal the dad!

Or maybe they're all ghosts except for Damien, and his family keeps coming back to this world to pester him into matrimony because all the other marriages in their past were such failures. :P

That's all I got for now!
Bethie M. W chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Ah! Ah! Ah! Vampires! Are they? Ah! If so, you've done a brilliant job in keeping the suspense. I'm not even sure we *are* dealing with vampires. Just the "sharp teeth" are a strange clue.

This is so weird! I love it! :D
Bethie M. W chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
There's something weird going on... I think Damien's a ghost. Come to haunt her or something. :P Okay. I'm just throwing theories out like nobody's business. I can't stop reading this!
Bethie M. W chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Gah! Okay, now it's creepy. :P Po' Macy. *sigh* I would have trouble being wary of THAT, too.
Bethie M. W chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Wow. That was very...creepy to me. I can't quite place my finger on it, but the doting and the squealing... I don't know. It's all so strange. But very vivid and as I said before, fascinating! I didn't think the middle was dead at all! I'm enjoying this immensely!
Bethie M. W chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
-Did I really just say "bubbling ire?" When I get emotional I start talking like a Jane Austen heroine. Or something close to that with a few unsavory adjectives thrown in, and not nearly as much verbal finesse.-

Me too! I thought I was the only one! The other day, my friend made me angry and I started snapping back with words and phrases like, "ill advised" "brazen disregard" and "elocution."

This story fascinates me! I can't help but wonder how much of this guy is truly creepy stalker, and how much is what Macy's made up in her mind. Like... maybe he's just... really friendly, and she's no good at saying no, even when she wants to. But I haven't read much yet about HIM, so disregard my internal pondering!
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »