Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
So, I'm guessing the first chapter takes place years from now?

Because he said he's thinking about moving back to the States, and in the first chapter, she said that he had lost some of his accent from living in the States a couple of years.

So, is the story entirely flashbacks?

ANYWAY, oh god, why was Violet warning her?

Oh snap.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Oh dear lord.

I think I'm in love.

I'm having a meltdown. The good kind. LOL.

I feel faint.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 4 . 2/27/2011

Bethie M. W chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
I can't believe I only have one chapter left before I'm caught up! I'm taking it slow with these last two because I'm going to be sad when I'm at the waiting stage. :)

Okay, new theory! Damien is not anything supernatural, but he is delusional, and he's recently been released from a mental hospital which was covered up due to the excess of family money that was able to hush it up. The family is part of a cult of some kind, and as Macy comes from ancestors that somehow tie into Damien's family history, they believe she has healing blood and they want to bring her to Scotland to make his dad drink her blood and supposedly be healed. But it won't work unless the two heirs of these families are joined-meaning Damien and Macy have to be married.

Wait! I have another one! They really are vampires, and all of that is true! And Macy's blood WILL heal the dad!

Or maybe they're all ghosts except for Damien, and his family keeps coming back to this world to pester him into matrimony because all the other marriages in their past were such failures. :P

That's all I got for now!
Bethie M. W chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Ah! Ah! Ah! Vampires! Are they? Ah! If so, you've done a brilliant job in keeping the suspense. I'm not even sure we *are* dealing with vampires. Just the "sharp teeth" are a strange clue.

This is so weird! I love it! :D
Bethie M. W chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
There's something weird going on... I think Damien's a ghost. Come to haunt her or something. :P Okay. I'm just throwing theories out like nobody's business. I can't stop reading this!
Bethie M. W chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Gah! Okay, now it's creepy. :P Po' Macy. *sigh* I would have trouble being wary of THAT, too.
Bethie M. W chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Wow. That was very...creepy to me. I can't quite place my finger on it, but the doting and the squealing... I don't know. It's all so strange. But very vivid and as I said before, fascinating! I didn't think the middle was dead at all! I'm enjoying this immensely!
Bethie M. W chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
-Did I really just say "bubbling ire?" When I get emotional I start talking like a Jane Austen heroine. Or something close to that with a few unsavory adjectives thrown in, and not nearly as much verbal finesse.-

Me too! I thought I was the only one! The other day, my friend made me angry and I started snapping back with words and phrases like, "ill advised" "brazen disregard" and "elocution."

This story fascinates me! I can't help but wonder how much of this guy is truly creepy stalker, and how much is what Macy's made up in her mind. Like... maybe he's just... really friendly, and she's no good at saying no, even when she wants to. But I haven't read much yet about HIM, so disregard my internal pondering!
Bethie M. W chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my... whoa! I totally thought this was a one-shot for some silly reason, then I got to the end and thought, "WHAT? THAT'S IT! But I need more!" :D :D :D HEHEHEH. Lucky me to find out there is, indeed, more!

I'm slightly insane, yes. The "married my stalker" drew me in from the get-go. This looks like such FUN!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 16 . 8/27/2010 havent updated at all in a very long time! I like this chapter though it took me while to remember the story...please update soon..ohh I love the ending..leaves a sense of foreshadowing
Lady R chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Well, aren't you a little tease, huh? LOL Give us a short chapter, with this cliffhanger and then state we won't get anything else for awhile. I guess we were warned. *sighs* Still loving Macy and her quirks!
Tecna chapter 16 . 8/23/2010

Very short.

Progress? Sure I guess.

Two words: Not cool!

You've left it at a cliffhanger - AGAIN!

You... meanie!

You really need to stop doing that, it's so not fair! Then you go and say that this will be the only update in a while. Talk about injustice!

I demand an update!

Well, not exactly demand... but you know what I mean.

Nevertheless, it was so awesome to see these two again! I love Macy, she's just so awkward and real! Now then... what's Damien hiding?

What's his secret?

And by the way, when I read the title halfway through the chapter, I realised the words: Married - which means they WILL be getting married soon right?

Then Stalker - so, how long has he been stalking her? Or will he be starting after she realises his secret - which by the way, is what again?

'Coz you know, no one really says I want to marry that girl, just after a couple of meetings. Unless they are a vampire or an imortal that can recognise their soulmates. Hmm. Interesting.

Oh well, update!

Tecna ;)
My.Brutal.Romance18 chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
FINALLY! I'm glad you updated! Loved the chapter! I wish i could find my Damian!
sunshine423 chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
I love your story so far, Im dying to find out whats up with damien.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »