Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
Bethie M. W chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my... whoa! I totally thought this was a one-shot for some silly reason, then I got to the end and thought, "WHAT? THAT'S IT! But I need more!" :D :D :D HEHEHEH. Lucky me to find out there is, indeed, more!

I'm slightly insane, yes. The "married my stalker" drew me in from the get-go. This looks like such FUN!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Whoa...you havent updated at all in a very long time! I like this chapter though it took me while to remember the story...please update soon..ohh I love the ending..leaves a sense of foreshadowing
Lady R chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Well, aren't you a little tease, huh? LOL Give us a short chapter, with this cliffhanger and then state we won't get anything else for awhile. I guess we were warned. *sighs* Still loving Macy and her quirks!
Tecna chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
-Stares-

Short.

Very short.

Progress? Sure I guess.

Two words: Not cool!

You've left it at a cliffhanger - AGAIN!

You... meanie!

You really need to stop doing that, it's so not fair! Then you go and say that this will be the only update in a while. Talk about injustice!

I demand an update!

Well, not exactly demand... but you know what I mean.

Nevertheless, it was so awesome to see these two again! I love Macy, she's just so awkward and real! Now then... what's Damien hiding?

What's his secret?

And by the way, when I read the title halfway through the chapter, I realised the words: Married - which means they WILL be getting married soon right?

Then Stalker - so, how long has he been stalking her? Or will he be starting after she realises his secret - which by the way, is what again?

'Coz you know, no one really says I want to marry that girl, just after a couple of meetings. Unless they are a vampire or an imortal that can recognise their soulmates. Hmm. Interesting.

Oh well, update!

Tecna ;)
My.Brutal.Romance18 chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
FINALLY! I'm glad you updated! Loved the chapter! I wish i could find my Damian!
sunshine423 chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
I love your story so far, Im dying to find out whats up with damien.
molly chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
this is honestly really good. i read A LOT and this, i would deffanitly pay to read. you should deffanitly keep writing, i check eveyday to see if there is a new chapter out
gem1990 chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
This was great! I can't wait for the next chapter. I had so many moments that I absolutly loved in it. Update soon please. :D
The Uncommon Loon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I am glad I started reading this. Even though I have only read the first chapter, It makes me laugh so hard! It's quirky and hilarious! This is definitely a story I will read whenever I'm on the computer.
dwpea chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
haha i love the suspense...she is so deep in trouble!
Lady R chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
Can't wait to finally see how her life was changed!
decadebydecade chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
I love this sane Macy-don't get me wrong, the up-in-the-air Macy is fun too, but we've hardly seen sane Macy at this point. Good to know she exists-although not completely, since she did just decide to go to Scotland in all of 10 minutes or so...anywho, I digress. I like how your chapters easily pull me into the story, despite having read a couple of other stories in between the last update and now. Usually I have to go back and at least skim a few things over, but not for this one. It's brilliant. That said, I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT DAMIAN. He's so frustratingly secretive it seems, but at the same time not because he still talks...it's just he doesn't ever reveal anything! alfkdsj Okie doke, time to get ready for class :(
Tecna chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
At this moment in time, I feel like bashing you over your head. Repeatedly.

That's so not fair, you updated and then you ended in such a spot that I'm guessing here what mistake is she making. Well may be not mistake exactly. But you get my drift.

You evil, evil person!

Update soon! I mean, even as soon as you read this is perfectly fine! It's getting so close to the climax that I'm jumping up and down in my seat wanting to know the secret and what happens, and all that!

It's not even a book where you can simply turn to the page where everything is revealed! How mean!

-Narrows eyes- Update!

Tecna ;)
Alexilaihorox chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
I love this story! lol Looking forward to the next update :)
ChristianAngel01 chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
whoa I am shocked first married seven times? wow and damien is getting alittle suspicious what is his game anywaz I am starting not to trust him he is up to something i just know it!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »