Reviews for The Day I Married My Stalker
molly chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
this is honestly really good. i read A LOT and this, i would deffanitly pay to read. you should deffanitly keep writing, i check eveyday to see if there is a new chapter out
gem1990 chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
This was great! I can't wait for the next chapter. I had so many moments that I absolutly loved in it. Update soon please. :D
The Uncommon Loon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I am glad I started reading this. Even though I have only read the first chapter, It makes me laugh so hard! It's quirky and hilarious! This is definitely a story I will read whenever I'm on the computer.
dwpea chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
haha i love the suspense...she is so deep in trouble!
Lady R chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
Can't wait to finally see how her life was changed!
decadebydecade chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
I love this sane Macy-don't get me wrong, the up-in-the-air Macy is fun too, but we've hardly seen sane Macy at this point. Good to know she exists-although not completely, since she did just decide to go to Scotland in all of 10 minutes or so...anywho, I digress. I like how your chapters easily pull me into the story, despite having read a couple of other stories in between the last update and now. Usually I have to go back and at least skim a few things over, but not for this one. It's brilliant. That said, I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT DAMIAN. He's so frustratingly secretive it seems, but at the same time not because he still talks...it's just he doesn't ever reveal anything! alfkdsj Okie doke, time to get ready for class :(
Tecna chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
At this moment in time, I feel like bashing you over your head. Repeatedly.

That's so not fair, you updated and then you ended in such a spot that I'm guessing here what mistake is she making. Well may be not mistake exactly. But you get my drift.

You evil, evil person!

Update soon! I mean, even as soon as you read this is perfectly fine! It's getting so close to the climax that I'm jumping up and down in my seat wanting to know the secret and what happens, and all that!

It's not even a book where you can simply turn to the page where everything is revealed! How mean!

-Narrows eyes- Update!

Tecna ;)
Alexilaihorox chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
I love this story! lol Looking forward to the next update :)
ChristianAngel01 chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
whoa I am shocked first married seven times? wow and damien is getting alittle suspicious what is his game anywaz I am starting not to trust him he is up to something i just know it!
pinkeclipse chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
cannot wait for her to meet his family!
RooFaDoo chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
oh, my god what is this drunk chick thinking?

shes gonna do something really, really stupid. i already know it.
Ravina chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
Love the husband names...the alliterations made me laugh!

Leaving early is worse than marrying Damien? Hmm? Or am I missing something?

Toodles,

Rebekah
KATE-tastrophe chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Just when she can start actually put the pieces of the puzzle together, it ends.('cept for the last couple of chapters) No! Update soon, pretty please? :)
KATE-tastrophe chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
to suck my blood.-that sounded so i dont know.. cliche? lol

I like how Amy thinks. lol

But I think she is doing something very wrong by denying Macy of her suspicions.
KATE-tastrophe chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
this is one heck of a twist. the story started humorous and light now its dark and keeps me in a feeling of dread :o
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »