Reviews for Pomegranate Love
Thescarredman chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
(sighs) What a shame you've abandoned this fic. The premise was so interesting.
Hitsu-Chan chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Ew! I'm thinking that the man is...Anyway, bizzare chapter but good. Keep up the good work!
Hitsu-Chan chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Another fine chapter although I did see one thing that caught me eyes. I think it was just a typo, but Im pointing it out anyway. "Emma hooker her index finger into her bra, removed the neatly, folded sheet, and read aloud, 'Staten Island?'" "Hooker" should be "hooked" I believe. That can be cleaned up easily. Anyway, great chapter and I hope for more chapters soon.
Hitsu-Chan chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Patrick is a dick! And to me Emma's mom just sounds like a total slut! Anyway great job! Love the excerpts of the diary. It revealed some dirty little secrets of one of the character! Keep up the good work!
Hitsu-Chan chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
You get a kick out of your characters, don't you? Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Hitsu-Chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love the image you created in the story. It was almost as if I was watching the whole thing in the background. Beautiful imagery! I enjoy reading this. And I will read more of this soon. Keep up the great work!
GiantFlyingSquirrel chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Amazing! Great job claire. D Hope you can update again real soon!
Thescarredman chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
So glad you've returned to this, if even for a brief visit. There's not a thing wrong with your grammar. looking forward to seeing more, when you get time.
Thescarredman chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
If you broke any grammar rules, no one's going to notice. Diaries are stream-of-consciousness devices. Understanding that, a reader has no trouble following along.

I'm not gushing. If you did something I think needs work, I'd say so. But your story just keeps getting better with every chapter. I'm impressed and entertained. You should be well pleased with what you've accomplished so far.
Thescarredman chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Excellent writing. And it's clear you get a kick out of your characters. Must have more.