Reviews for Highly Flammable
CKlausification chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Just a question... did you mean to use carpe diem? Sieze the day? Otherwise, this is beginning to look good, some of Cecilia and Derik's characteristics are looking a little bit generic but other than that this is interesting.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Yum. He is indeed beastly. Can I has one?

I don't know why I started saying that. I think at first I was mocking the people who said it, but now I say it, so don't /I/ just feel like a douchebag? Uh-huh. Anyway. Nice chapter. I was like, boring, where's James, to be honest, but I mean, you gotta have something in there that isn't about James. It's part of life. I just get impatient. He makes me grin with his wit. Love him.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
What? No! Sex as an outlet is a-okay by me- and I'm sure there are a few others who can vouch for that... what? no? Oh. I guess you can just make them cuss, then. Whatever.

Well. I've decided that I would like to see more. So. You should go do that. Yes. Drop what you're doing now, and write it. That's just a mild suggestion, by the way. It's not like I'm going to send hitmen after you if I don't get the next chapter Sonic the Hedgehog status. But if it gets to be like, two months, I'm going to be like, hey, whatever happened to that story with James and Derik? And THEN you'll be sorry you thought I was crazy!

What?

So yeah. Good. More? Thanks.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Dude. I am already grinning in anticipation. Just with the book lines. I like witty people. This is going to be interesting, I can tell.
grim-raven chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I very much liked it you are a very good writer to say the least
Arkennes chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
awesoem The first chapter is great, the characters seem really intersting and I'm loving Derik xD
hero.complex chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
you should probably rate this higher than teen..just a suggestion

.smiles