Reviews for AntiVampirism
EBSmith chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I hear you, I's so bored of the same crap in the modern take on the vampire, it's so teeny and labourious. I nicely written poem with a message I support.
Pixxii chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I'll be your carnivorous fairy ;)

I only will eat the yummy meat though!

I like me some Edward but the vampirism thing is getting old...
Joker 4 Martial Arts Gurl chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Hahahahaha you've just become victim to your own protest. Effectively by saying PLEASE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE STORIES ABOUT VAMPIRES you have added another of the horrible things onto the net. Nah, I'm just messing with you. It was a nice read.
A. J. English chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
While I still respect the vampire (although some of their dignity does need restoring after the whole Twilight incident) I agree that you have a very valid point! Vampires aren't the only creature of the night, and perhaps it is just about time that some light was shed on the dark subject! Although i don't know why this is posted under "crime," and the way that you have some of the lines spaced out would make a person sound like William Shatner if they tried to read it. Altogether, not a bad little read at all :)
Tim-.-0 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
XD

Haha what a nice poem

Im assuming your referring to the HUGE amount of Vampire romances that have been unleashed lately \

I agree with you _

But then again, there arent that many other mythical creature that could pass for human