Reviews for Scout's Honour
ACID-0.00-Hanafubuki chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OMG lol i laughed my ass off thrpugh the first half. When is the rest gunna be up cause i cant wait!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
First of all, you have no idea how much this got through me a long boring shift at work!

Secondly, I think this story is amazing. It's cliche, but written so amazingly well you would believe it was the first time a road trip had ever been written! The best part? Your emotions. People tend to go all crazy and sitcommy with their emotions - especially serious ones like those detailed in your moments centred around the abortion - but that didn't happen here. Beautiful.

And finally, I LOVE THE END! A story where they're not forgetting all the bad things in their past and stating vows of undying love? Unique, different and definitely one aof a kind! Excellent. I adore that we don't know how they worked out but the fangirls will most definitely believe that they did - I know I sure as hell do!
AdiGal chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow!

That was amazingly well written and realistic despite the abortion thing.

I love how emotion filled the story was.

Keep these one-shots coming!

-AG :)
aneesa-93 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey!

Great Story! Loved it!

Looking forward to see more stories like it.

Aneesa

xx
Kjersti chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Great story. I loved the characters, and the way you wrote it. You managed to tell a lot in a short time. Good work.
mgouda chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
fun fact: i also had this story idea with the whole road trip thing (kind of) going on for forever, and i've only got, like, a chapter down so far, but yeah. anyway...

gorgeous! :D

i really like this so far, but the only thing i have to say about it is that it seems a little too fast paced. i think, if i were you, i'd hold out on the abortion confession (which is a great twist, by the way) for a couple more chapters. continue!
Dorkified and Lovely chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Well. Well. WELL. I enjoyed it immensely. It's...so much deeper than I expected, but it's also alarmingly hilarious. You throw in some stuff and just like that it's BAM. Fucking awesome sonuvabitch story. I loved it.

D.A.L
shutterbaby chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Beautiful.

So many writers use the abortion thing almost unnaturally. The emotions are realistic here and I like that.

And so ready for when you update Waiting on the W.
am 3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
haha you do get crabby when you don't eat :)

damien sounds hott