Reviews for Guys Like You
CoHOCD chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
It was sweet!
Virginia T. Beth chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So adorable. It's also written extremely well; I enjoyed it, even if the cynic in my says it's cliche. Great job!
strawberrycrush chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Its isn't Good, Bad, Happy or Sad..

It is AWESOME..! :))

Especially the last line...
AW chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aww...this is so cute _ Very sweet one-shot :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Brice is so cute!)) Love the oneshot!
Brielle Gemson chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
so so so so so so cute! i love it ] i wanna hear about their date P
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Cute but... a little unrealistic? not that I mind... is it possible for him to be in love with her? He's never talked to her before this...
Kyllex chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This...was SO cute. I can't even think of what to say because my mind is blown. I just...I loved it. (:
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
My gosh; this was lovely, so sweet. The interaction and dialogue was perfect. :)
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
It's nice that he's not shallow but he doesn't really know her know her :P He only knows what she does, he's never actually had a conversation with her before. Hehe. I'd make him get to know me before I let him go out with me. But still I like I like! Nice one shot.
jammi chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I really liked this :) It was cute and I loved how you got the drama in but it was understated and made the whole thing sweeter because it's a big deal to her but it's not just a big deal, and he doesn't just brush off her concerns with a 'that doesn't matter' like he actually is above her so much as he lists why she's so great and why he likes her. And LOL at her asking him if it's because she's nice to his sister and then wondering if she'd bad mouthed him, hahah, this was a really great one shot.
adoh chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
LOVE IT!
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this was the most adorable thing i have ever read. :) i love the ending line, i definitely was not expecting that. i loved it!
xoxo anne chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is totally cute. ;D
funnechick chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was really sweet! I definitely liked it.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »