Reviews for A Losing Friendship
Octoberly chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Well, I'm sorry about that. It was very good, the words flowed nicely, but would you really be that desperate to keep them as a friend?I'm not saying don't try to fix things, but it won't help to beg. Believe me, I have a lot of experience on these sort of things. A lot of the time, the friends who walk away, forget about you and won't listen to your apologies aren't worth begging. Friendship is all about having someone you can talk to, a best friend wouldn't turn their back on you because you said one thing, because you have the right to say what you feel, and if they don't like it, all they have to do is tell you, and if you're a good friend as well, you'll listen.

That's what I think, but I'm constantly losing friends, so what do I really know? :(

But there's plenty of fish in the sea...

Lost track there to a personal ramble, my bad. Really nice [poem though, great job. I like your poetry.
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wishing I was the first to review, but painstakingly getting over it...

Aww... Sad! I'm your friend! I'll be your friend! You are not alone! Okay, getting a little crazy- that was good. I liked it. It even rhymed. From the heart girl, from the heart! But sometimes, it's okay to stop being friends. You said it youreself- you still care for her, I guess. I don't know, I'm crazy. Um, I got this piece of advice my first poem, so you can have it too. Watch the syllable count, so it runs smoother. But good! I can only hope for more!
thisisbrighteyesx3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
this poem has a lot of emotion to it. thats what makes it so good. its what goes through ones mind when you lose a friend or even a boyfriend. this is a good poem for someone to relate to, and me, as a reader and a fellow poet, can relate to it. good job!
lymli chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw, friendship is sometimes selfish but it's sad when they leave one behind.

great poem.