Reviews for A Wolf's Pride
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21
Ugh, my finger slipped and i accidentally pressed the review butto prematurely. Lol its me again, the bitch who was talking about your victim blaming. Was i going to say was that i dont plan on delving any farther jnto your story because i have a bad feeling it's going to end up as a disturbing romanticism of stockholm syndrome. And abuse. Judging by the possesiveness of Ryan already shown and how he guiltlessly atempts to control Chloe, along with the way he ripped her away from hwr friends and family, this relationship is going to be abusive. And that's a shame. Because i doubt that is what you were going for with this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21
Can we talk about how gross it is that Ryan just casually molested her? After breaking into her house? And he gets away with it because she ~belongs~ to him? Like what the fuck, actually. You do realize that hes the one who commited a crime by breaking into her house, and that having him blame her for his crime b/c her residence wasnt 'secure' enough is victim blaming, right? And you know that victim blaming isnt okay? At all. Ever. I really feel as if this story should be listed in the horror catagory b/c honestly the idea of being kidnapped by a man who has deluded himself into believing he owns me
is ABSOLUTLY TERRIFYING. Not romjantic. I dont plan reading any further, mostly because i have a feel thia story
list as complete chapter 1 . 6/25
If you were a true author and not one just writing to be published, you would have th decency to tell people that you were not going to put the rest on here. You show what every creative and writer should not be, someone whose only goal to be published and has no decency ro their readers. Plagiarism is a terrible thing but having a reader read 60k without any inclination that you will never finish is cruel. You have a gift with a pen but what you put down is completely different. It'd a shame that you didn't have the common decency to tell the readers that you will never post the rest of the story here. You should perhaps post something like this is just a sample and you can purchase the rest at... I will never read anything that you write again and I hope that you get your goal of being published. Heck, you might already have. Goodluck in your career and I hope that you will get where you need to be.
InsertFakeNameHere chapter 23 . 2/26
*sobs* Why would u do this to me?! I wanna continue reading! T.T Please repost it and I'm sry about the plagiarism situation, some people hv no shame! *sighs*
opera123 chapter 28 . 1/16
So after enjoying your story and getting hooked I am unable to finish reading it, not so great.
Hope you have a getter day then I am having
opera123 chapter 23 . 1/16
Just reading your story and sorry to hear about someone stealing your story.
I love reading your posted chapters and can only hope to read more.
opera123 chapter 1 . 1/14
good begining and it makes me want to read more
Anon chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Agrees with Blueye57.

Chose to read it because I assumed high no. of reviews good story. Ha! Turns out it could also mean a high number of complaints.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Good book
Blueyes57 chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
you really need to put a disclaimer in the beginning of these stories saying that 1) they are not full stories and 2) you will not be finishing them here on this site and also 3) they are now published.
Actually I think you should just pull them completely and just state that they're published works and let it go at that.
I REALLY dislike being led on like this. It's annoying and a waste of MY time and I don't appreciate it.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
You know what? Your a pretty shit author. This is the 2nd time you've stopped a story in the middle. So I'm not going to even bother reading a story you put up again.
Miss Kristina chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Wow you have really created a great story and I am sorry you did not finish it. Hope you will some day! :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/29/2014
WHATTT?! Fucking plagerisers. It was just getting good _
Guest chapter 28 . 4/12/2014
This fucking sucked. I can't believe you decided to just pull a dumb move ad post AN. You should have stated that the other half was unfinished.
PoshKimberlee chapter 5 . 4/3/2014