Reviews for A Wolf's Pride
Guest chapter 28 . 4/12
This fucking sucked. I can't believe you decided to just pull a dumb move ad post AN. You should have stated that the other half was unfinished.
PoshKimberlee chapter 5 . 4/3
Ryan dead a CREEP . I'm over this story
Guest chapter 28 . 1/28
Thank you for making me waste my time reading this whole story only to have to pay $4 if I want to finish it. I really did enjoy the story. But really, teasing me like that with no indication that the story wouldn't continue part way through. Again, thank you for wasting my time and disappointing me.
nanina chapter 28 . 6/27/2013
Oh man, I started reading this story and have been reading it trough the whole night and then I get to the first note and I hoped that it at least continued.. The least you could of done is put a warning that it's not a finished story.. I got so into it and I'm so sad to think I wont get to finish it. :/
Guest chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
why did you have to take it down?! whyy? i understand that it got plagirized at least put it on another blog or something...i love this story and i'm so disappointed because I can't read it anymore...
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Alex, as a character, has always frustrated me. I find her incredibly unlikeable and the way she treats Chloe is unsympathetic and annoying. At first, I felt the kidnapping had great comedic potential but then it just went too far. It's funny how so many romance novels go against the law simply in the name of "love".
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
If you're going to take part of your story down take the whole thing down...leaving up most of the story and not giving your readers any indication that you took part of it down is just wrong. Can't believe I wasted my time...
blant chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
I understand if you would remove your story because of plagiarism and I totally respect that since its your right but seriously? You could have spared us the time and the emotions we've (well me) given to this story by giving us a warning that this story has been removed or unfinished so that we would know what's coming yet you placed a 22 chapter for us to get attached to and then bam. I always try to avoid reading removed or abandoned stories but how could I have known.. I blame myself for being an attached reader so don't worry about it you're still a wonderful writer and the story was great btw.
Layla chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
No please please please put the rest of the chapters up :((( i know plagiarism really sucks and I understand what you did but please can't you just put the rest of A wolf's pride chapters up ? This is by far my favorite story. I love your writing, the plot, the characters, just everything! please some of us don't have credit cards to buy the book:(( if i had i'd pay i swear...please consider it and put the chapters up just this once ? :) i'm sorry if I'm being annoying it's your story afterall. Anyway if you don't want to put the chapters up it's ok i really enjoyed it reading the stories :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AnonymousReads chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I am not talking to you how can you have all these stories and not finish it. You make me mad. Why? I was really excited then you just stop. Don't do that finish. Please. :)
AnonymousReads chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Yes I am happy now that was a horrible thing to do. I would be pissed too. Thank you. :)
AnonymousReads chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
It isn't that I don't like Chloe but I think that she should have fought more and don't say that she did. What she did was runaway which isn't the same I really wished she had fought more he is too cocky and she is to forgetting forgiving and refuses to think of consequences with her family. I mean shouldn't she miss them more? It just frustrates me to no end when a character usually girl loses sense and goes for the guy no matter what he did so easily. I like it when they put up more of a fight. Excuse the rant just had to say it. Forgive me? Sorry. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Don't think junt because i'm writing here i ike your stories
the first one i liked , but then you made 2 more , exactly the same, you're not original , and your stupid excuse of plagiarism isn't going to make us buy your stupid stories , everyone knows you're the author and i haven't seen your stories in another sites , even if it was like that i'm sure you're beind it,
but well
don't think you have us on the edge waiting .
Guest chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
Words cannot describe how unbelievably pissed I am at you right now. You could have at least given us a warning that this story was UNFINISHED. There is no way in hell I am paying to finish a fanfiction. What a way to scam people though. Put up some of it, leave off of a cliffhanger, and then demand money for the rest. I feel bad for all the people you've managed to rip off. The story isn't very original anyway. I've read a dozen stories on here with the exact same theme.
2,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »