Reviews for A Wolf's Pride
InsertFakeNameHere chapter 23 . 2/26
*sobs* Why would u do this to me?! I wanna continue reading! T.T Please repost it and I'm sry about the plagiarism situation, some people hv no shame! *sighs*
opera123 chapter 28 . 1/16
So after enjoying your story and getting hooked I am unable to finish reading it, not so great.
Hope you have a getter day then I am having
opera123 chapter 23 . 1/16
Just reading your story and sorry to hear about someone stealing your story.
I love reading your posted chapters and can only hope to read more.
opera123 chapter 1 . 1/14
good begining and it makes me want to read more
Anon chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Agrees with Blueye57.

Chose to read it because I assumed high no. of reviews good story. Ha! Turns out it could also mean a high number of complaints.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Good book
Blueyes57 chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
you really need to put a disclaimer in the beginning of these stories saying that 1) they are not full stories and 2) you will not be finishing them here on this site and also 3) they are now published.
Actually I think you should just pull them completely and just state that they're published works and let it go at that.
I REALLY dislike being led on like this. It's annoying and a waste of MY time and I don't appreciate it.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
You know what? Your a pretty shit author. This is the 2nd time you've stopped a story in the middle. So I'm not going to even bother reading a story you put up again.
Miss Kristina chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Wow you have really created a great story and I am sorry you did not finish it. Hope you will some day! :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/29/2014
WHATTT?! Fucking plagerisers. It was just getting good _
Guest chapter 28 . 4/12/2014
This fucking sucked. I can't believe you decided to just pull a dumb move ad post AN. You should have stated that the other half was unfinished.
PoshKimberlee chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Ryan dead a CREEP . I'm over this story
Guest chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
Thank you for making me waste my time reading this whole story only to have to pay $4 if I want to finish it. I really did enjoy the story. But really, teasing me like that with no indication that the story wouldn't continue part way through. Again, thank you for wasting my time and disappointing me.
nanina chapter 28 . 6/27/2013
Oh man, I started reading this story and have been reading it trough the whole night and then I get to the first note and I hoped that it at least continued.. The least you could of done is put a warning that it's not a finished story.. I got so into it and I'm so sad to think I wont get to finish it. :/
Guest chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
why did you have to take it down?! whyy? i understand that it got plagirized at least put it on another blog or something...i love this story and i'm so disappointed because I can't read it anymore...
2,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »