Reviews for Winter's Fall
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like this story, as well as the idea behind it. I also enjoy your descriptive words.
Taffeelatty chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I liked this story. I likt the sort of detached, cold writing style you use. Enough words to get your point across, but not so flowery and over the top like a lot of fantasy writers. You could've elaborated on a few things, like "the pull" why the king of the Wandering Tribe travels on his own, but it's not really necessary for the flow of the story. The end was foreseeable, but I think it goes well with the "once upon a time" fairytale setting.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
wonderful! thanks for sharing!
frogs of war chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
Very sweet. Crane wanted him without obligation, but because he wanted to be there. Hren would not have been happy at home even if the king had pardoned him. He could never again have trusted the other guards at his back.
tmelange1 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Loved this story! Bravo! These two deserve more stories written about them ;)
tmelange1 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
This story has completely pulled me in! Hren is so oblivious! LOL Great job with this. Bravo!
shhsilence chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
very cute
plumblossom chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
I feel like there's another story that you almost tell here but don't quite - _why_ does Hren feel the pull when Crane calls out to nature? _What_ is wrong with Crane, besides longing?

I feel that what's here feels like the first third to two-thirds of the real story.

and:

I desperately, desperately love these guys and I want to see what becomes of the shaman king and his vassal!

so I guess I'm asking you to write the rest.
Qui chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
d'aww, that was sweet. I even had my doubts for a few moments about who he'd end up with...glad to see it turned out the way I hoped, though.

I did notice one rather... striking typo;

"...aiming to disarm, decapitate, but not kill, even if..."

Decapitate is to cut off a head, which would leave the guards quite dead... I think 'incapacitate' might be the right word? or 'decapacitate' although that's not actually a word at all...

Otherwise you've a good handle on grammar and typos, which is always awesome to find here on FP...

Lovely writing,

Qui
green.at.9 chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
aww, it was a great story! Thank you for posting it!
green.at.9 chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
I can't believe Hren would choose the prince over Crane. I feel so bad for Crane, especially when he said it's just an old wound acting up and that it would be fine with time. I just felt like crying right at that moment. Thank you for the update and hope to read more!

green.at.9 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Great Story! I loved chapter 6 - city of realization. I can't think of any critiques to give because your writing is simply amazing. Keep you the excellent work!

joojoo chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Sorry, no constructive criticism here. However, I will say that I'm really enjoying this.