Reviews for Creating the Perfect Boyfriend
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 1/24
Ok I love the humour in this story and everything but SERIOUSLY! I'm a crazy ass grammar nazi and the fact that you don't know when to use "you're" in place of "your" really bugs me! :( I can't even concentrate on the storyline :(
Kelsey chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
You're not planning on updating any time soon, are you? *Sigh* And yet you call yourself a writer, yet you only ever write when the mood strikes you (Even though sometimes it literally takes years for that to happen) That really is laughable.
Chastone chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY, DON'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS!

Sorry for that. But seriously, please, please update. You write and then leave and then write again, it's not fair to the people that stuck by this story since 2009!
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Please please please please (to the power of infinity) update! I am dying in anticipation! PLEASE!
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Oh please update! This is going absolutely great!
Nima chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Please update! :(

I miss this story so much. I've re-read it at least several times. I need a new chapter! Please take some time to write the next chapter? :(
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Could you please update soon? The wait has been killing me. At least post a chapter explaining how long it may be until the next part is up?

Bamon chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
I love this story. Please write more! Its just so funny.
Rosemarie chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
I J'adore this story. It's perfect, it's humorous, it's stunning, it's well thought out. The characters are all very interesting. Aubrey reminds me of myself when I was much younger. I was a romantic since I was five years old. I cannot wait to see if Jayne ends up with Aiden, or perhaps Tyler or Cody, there's something there, I can see it when I squint my eyes and turn my head to the side, haha. Also I see high hopes for Kiera and Eric. I'm very excited for the next update which I hope is sometime soon because I don't think I can bare to wait much longer. I'm tempted to make an account just so I can favourite and follow this story. :)

Good day, I hope to see more soon.

Rosemarie Adams
Serlixa chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
NOOOOO! WHY DOES IT END THERE?

Please tell me that you are continuing :( PLEASE!? This is, without a doubt, the best story I have ever read on this entire site. I've fallen in love with the characters, I love Jayne, I love Kiera, I love Eric, I love Aiden, I love Tyler, I love Aubrey, I love Cody and I love Matt! I even love the parents! I adore how the father explained how he met Jayne's mother and how she was just as clumsy and adorable as Jayne! Grandma Dawn makes me crack up everytime, she is the funniest character! Gahh, please don't end this here. Please pick this up and continue! :(
Kirihime chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Ahhhhh. Orange go hug her! It's nice to know your alive and still writing amazing chappys. Next time. Maybe soon ?
AnonymousReads chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
It's been awhile but YESSSS thanks for posting a new chapter. Hopefully you'll post quicker this time because I love this story. Update soon. Please. :)
Amy chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE
SO GOOD
NEED MORE
PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON THE TOP?
It stopped at such a good part
I love it so far
xandria11 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
HI! I hope you would update with this story soon! :)
FeatherfooD chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Happy to have found this story, please update soon!
157 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »