Reviews for Wild Love
SometimesG chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Yes...YES!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this, is very cool. i like it alot so im gonna go look 4 the sequel;). sweet what they do 4 each other).
Dying-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wow, this is incredible! one of the best ive read so far on fictionpress. you have an amazing writing style n hellz yah i wanna sequel! Keep on writing )
tragicheaven chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great Story! I love it! Can't wait to read te sequel.
ReaDinG-XoX chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Totally awesome story
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hi! :) This was AMAZING! :) I do want a sequel if you want to make it but the choice is up to you! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Jennyt82 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Thank God there's a sequel!
Honomon chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Damn that was hot!

Like dange

Keep writing!
Hawaiianlover chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
L0l ,

Good story , but i don't get why he drugg'd her ?

I was screaming at my computer & mad that he just left her there. That made me angry. )x

Aha, but good story. There should be a Squeal Please?
made by guns chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
SEQUAL, SEQUAL, SEQUAL, SEQUAL! xD

Bwahahahahha!

*the half-insane too-demanding kind-of-annoying uber-kewl-person-but-that's-just-me-being-cocky has tainted your review page...now my presence shall live on it FO'EVAAH*

Sequal please! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS. Reminds me of that one story where these two people made a truce after a life-long fued and then got eaten by wolves but the author didn't specifically say it so maybe the wolves fell in a trap door hole thingy filled with raspberry jelly. O_o

It is SO possible. x3
Blackrain7557 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Well just so you don't think that I read only the second part of this series...

This was amazing as well, you could pretty much apply everything from my other review into this first part as well. Overall you have a great sense of how to convey a lot of emotion and detail without a lot of extra writing. Keep it up.

Blackrain7557
Chalger chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
loved it, I'm absolutely up for a sequel! loving the supernatural
B-Dooliie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
sequel! omg, that part where he talks about guys looking for their high, it was running through my head for like a week! looved it. write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Whoa. that ending there was so unfair. I vote for a sequel.
Vaelynne chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
so, underneath the sex, i loved the idea... if that made any sense. and i would love for there to be a sequel. I personally hate unhappy endings, though one wouldn't stop my reading if its well written, and i think your one shot was.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »