Reviews for Bright Photography: Evelyn Vine Be Mine
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12
Hi! I am a huge fan of your writing. Evelyn Vine be Mine is one of my favorite books of all time and I read it about twice a year! Evelyn Vine be Mine along with a few other books, are not available to read anymore. I️ has to say I ‘m disappointed and a little scared because I know I can't read these books anywhere else and I love them to pieces. If there is anyway to get these books back on your site or if there is another place to buy/read these books please let me know, Thank you!
Kigono chapter 12 . 11/13
I loooove this! I hope you decide to update again soon! I have my hopes up due to how long the story was only updated last year. Fingers crossed.

I love the characters, I love Stone and Evie's sexual tension - it's so great! I have to google some of the language you use, but that's a good thing. I like learning new words from different countries - keep it coming! :)
XxShadowsAngelxX chapter 12 . 9/22
Glad to see this story up again. please post more chapters
Lelouch chapter 12 . 8/9
Hello. I look forward to your next update.
sally n chapter 12 . 6/11
Please continue to post. It's a great story.
GreenFlashAtSunset chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Love this story... i used to read and reread it when it was all the way up... hope you post more... i am anxious to reread it!
Nidchat chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Hi ... I loved your story and I read it in one go but I am a bit confused regarding the end... Is this the complete story? Its really abrupt ...
whoz.ella chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Hi
I just discovered you and I like this story. A lot. It is like a fresh brize compared with others.
Please, please update frecvently.
Looking forward to it.
Memona chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Hi i am a huge fan of your books. Especialy evelyn vine. I have read it like a thousand times on your website, but just cant seem to get my spoon full of it. Could please publish this whole story again? Or maybe release it in book form? xoxo
a.h.rose chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
I was seriously just thinking about this story today and how much I missed it, so of course, it was all I could think about until I found it and reread it.
I do hope you put up the rest of it because it is an amazingly written story and just pure awesomeness and I just want to read it! XD
Toffeema chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Just found all your stories! Love this one! Please continue!
iamanacorn chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
Yay! So glad it's up again :)
Du chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
I love this! My favourite from what I've read thus far. Can't wait to keep reading! I need a Stone of my own.
bridgettblah chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
Glad youre putting this back up!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Welcome back! I've missed you & I wish you good luck with school and kids!
1,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »