Reviews for The World Will Break Your Heart EDITED
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story!
klberry514 chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
I wish I had more character space to tell you how I really loved this story, but 10 won't do. To be succinct, though, I'll tell you that it was almost exactly what I was hungering for. Believable characters and plot, great pace and tempo, and actual romance that didn't need erotica to get it's point across (not that I'm against erotica, but it was refreshing in its lack thereof!). I know romance is considered cheesy, but I feel that if a person can tap that side of themselves and put it down on the page in a way that resonates then maybe, just maybe, that part of your life can be richer and fuller in its expression. I wish I could do what you did, and one of these days I'm going to give it a shot but until then I'll just say thanks for the inspiration and entertainment.
Shiro-chan-and-Momo chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!
53BookTitles chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
AH!

Best. Story. Ever.

I have school tomorrow, and it is currently 3am, but I couldn't go to sleep without finishing your AMAZING story!

Thank you so much for writing it, and congratulations on completing it!

xx

P.S. I love Jake :D
Abrasive chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was sweet, and I found the summary really interesting, dealing with an aspect of joining the army that a lot of people tend to ignore (being forgotten by friends back home).

It might have been good to see a bit more description at times and towards the end I felt as if it was beginning to drag on, but you cut it off nicely (even if I did find the New Found Glory scenario a little unbelievable - but hey, that's what fiction is all about, right?).

Anyway, I checked out your profile (because I'm a stalker) and I just wanted to add that I wholeheartedly agree with your stance on swearing. Have you looked at any of Derrida's or Bakhtin's theories of language? You might find them interesting - they basically say the same thing you did.

This is the first story I've read in a while in which I genuinely liked the characters. There were no major issues I had with them. They weren't annoyingly daft or shallow or slutty. They were good people, s'all I'm sayin'.
Ngoc1231 chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Aw! I love this story! So cute! There is going to be a lot of ! haha.

The funnest thing for me is that I'm reading this and I don't think I've watched A Christmas Story either. So you can be guessing what I'm watching tonight D

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Batman is exotic chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
you've got to be kidding me.

i didn't stay up all night reading this story for a corny ending please say you'll come out with a sequel. i'm partially begging you to do just that.
lyrically-correct chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
may i just say that this is one of the best stories i've read in a long time and i read a lot! i stayed up late just because i wanted to see what happened next. i'm definently going to be checking out all of your other stories (i hope there are some) and recommending it to my friends. hope to hear back from you,

lyrically-correct
Batman is exotic chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
I don't know why you don't have a million reviews on this story but i'll tell you now i've been obsessed with this story ever since i laid my eyes on the small description of it. I stayed up late on a school night just to read it and i thought i was being sneaky until my mother came and caught me and then i got in trouble. Aha; i've been banned from the comp. for some days because of it but i'm back! lol

- Tana
sappyromancelvr chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
update soon!

This is awesomee. :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
God they are so adorable together! Keep it up, such a great story!
madkatter chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Update soon...they're so sweet together : )
lazzagna chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I simply love it. That's all I can say. Please continue, because I'm hooked!