Reviews for I'm Leaving
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Well, I wouldn't really see it as a poem. It's more a note or a stream of conciousness, but it's still good!
chewychester chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
You were trying for a love-related poem? I really like it, love thyself! Then throw the rest out with the trash.
itm426 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Interesting, but you can definately include an undercurrent of love in your storys!
xXhootsXx chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh my gosh! THAT WAS AMAZING! It showed emotion, it showed sadness...I actually had tears in my eyes at the end of this! Wow...that was beautiful! Good job!
dissapear chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
that was good! But i think u should just stick to what your GREAT at
SLMC chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
no offense, i just didn't love it. it doesn't fit your personality and i think to be a great writer you have to write about something you want to write about and that you were inspired to write about, not something your friend tells you to write.
Autumn Lace chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I really liked this. I liked the line: "You may have had me yesterday, but today, I’m free." It was really good. It just snatched my attention.

autumn Lace
TheHeavenlyTears chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow this was intense and believable!

I love how you wrote this. So much passion...

Keep writing, you are amazing!
awake and dreaming chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really liked this. I like how you wrote "life isn't a game of dress-up" and then you related that to Barbie and Ken. That was clever. :) I also love how the three lines that started with "this face," "these hands," and "these arms." They all connected and tied-in. Good job. And I'm glad you wrote a love-related poem. :)