Reviews for Ashen Heritage
Joseph Alderete chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Just as I promised I am reviewing your chapter D And so far so good, there a still a few errors that are bugging me but nothing to serious just a few apositives and crap like that, keep up the good work brandi D
Joseph Alderete chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Hey there D I finally got to read it and guess what! I thought it was good, although I think you should have someone else in your family or a friend read it before you post it, or any writing material for that matter only because there are a few mistakes that pass your eyes such as "in" which is spelled with two I's and theres an "at" in there that only says "a" just some minor grammercal errors that can be fixed other wise it was pretty good can't wait till the next chapter!
joseph alderete chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
ok well first of all i liek the story, i would like to read more chapters if you have any, i hate it when authors leave me hanging, there were a few places you could have left out a comma or two, and also theres one sentece where you forgot a word, and maybe you could use a diffrent word then "teen" its a bit annoying for some reason lol. other then that i believe it was well written and i like the fact that you build interest in the whole thing, it makes me not want to stop reading so BRING ME MORE PLEASE!