Reviews for For Her Own Good
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 16 . 1/19/2011
I really like this story line, it's really nice,-especially since in the beginning I pinned Trent for being a bad guy-but somehow I feel like it lacks emotion. I know it has it, every now and then but it doesn't have very much. I guess what I'm trying to say is I want to see you do first person or the kind of third person where you can see into one (or more) person (or people)'s minds. I have a reason, believe me, and it's a good one too. Books are long, so you have plenty of time to get to know you main characters and get a feel for what they do, while as stories are so short that it's hard to become so familiar with main characters. An easier way for writers to get readers to connect with the characters is to make them get into the character's heads so they know what's going on up there. Every now and then for specific stories, you don't want to do that, or you don't want to reveal too much too soon, so you only go into one person's head, or you only give the reader a limited vision of what's going on in the noodle, but it's always easier to connect when you can get into people's heads. (That's why if I ever had a super power, I'd want to be able to read minds or have telepathy with people that I could choose...wow that would be a good story!) Hehe sorry to go all philosophical on you, I love your story lines and you write, and believe it or not -what with all my critisism and all- I still am your biggest fan.

-The Little Girl With A French Beret
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Intresting. I have always wondered about these homeschooled-to-highschool stories and I can imagine my first day of pubic school going a lot worse, but I don't exacly hold a regal air about me. People definitly do have a little respect for others with confidence. I like where you're going with this Trent fellow, after all not everything is what it seems. :) *slow, sly smirk*
iheartstarsx chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
Great ending :)
iheartstarsx chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Explosion? Mixer dying?

Bahahah hilarious!

oh they fallin in love
asiaalicexx chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this story was wonderful i really enjoyed it
The Golden Orchid chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
this kinda reminds me of the movie TAKEN but your story is so much better in so many ways :) more please!
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
you're a beautiful writer..
Stella8Bella chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I really like this story, plus my name is Rylee, a different version of Riley. Please update soon!