Reviews for Mommy, Daddy
ayebuzz chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I relate to this so well.

this is quite amazing.
KillMeForever chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really like how the speaker is afraid of her parent's judgement more than anything else, and how it prevents her from telling them everything aven though she'd want nothing more than to 'rest with my head on your chest and tell you everything'. I long for, more than anyone i know, a return to childhood innocence so that nothing can hurt me again. so I feel a really strong connection to the song and yea... the conflicted emotions in it are mirrored in my own heart.

By the way, thankies for reading mine!
Cerulean Child chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow. I like how you tangled up emotions and portrayed the speaker's(singe's really) indecision. Very well done.
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"..it’s hurting too much, always hearing too much

Wish I was really as closed up as you think

But I still wanna rest with my head on your chest

And tell you everything"

If my family wasn't scattered around the living room by me I'd be crying. But I'm fighting it. Every line of this hit home so hard it hurt. You are an amazing writer to be able to put forth so much emotion without saying a lot of fancy things or using hard-to-see-through metaphors all the time. Beautiful, raw, emotional, and hits hard cause it's just so my life. I adore this. Faving...
Zoey Sohma chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Dear, this is very nicely written. I am feeling so much pain from this, and its real. and quite sad. I want to thank you for reading my work and I hope to continue reading yours. Keep up the wonderful work dear.
PiggyBunny chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow, this one is really nice! It's terrible how well it describes the need for your parents forgiveness for something you can't tell them you've done. Great job at conveying that!