Reviews for Broken Telephone
Reader chapter 8 . 9/5
One more? Really? You said it yourself, right.
Pleeeeaase? It's even a short one!
Damnjpg chapter 8 . 6/19
jayy chapter 8 . 6/2
holy shit, I just really need that last chapter. I love how each character is so distinctly themselves. I feel that if I were to just be given a dialogue quote, I'd ve able to immediately tell who said it because you wrote them with such style. It's a shame you haven't updated in years.
Pseudonym59 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Ahh, I just reread this after a year or so and I have to say I really love it. The relationships between all the characters are so realistic and amusing. I do find it odd how it never came up between Ben and Sarah that Ben had a twin, though. I hope you update soon!
bubublacz chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Yes! been waiting for this! Oh no! When will you continue this? Oh please do!
bubublacz chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
This is really something special :D
bubublacz chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Oh lol!
bubublacz chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love it :D
genuisgina chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
shit! nw u've gone and ruined sarah's wedding. too much i'm hooked anyway,curious abt wat's going to happen soon ok?
genuisgina chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
like they shld jst criously get over all this confusion,it's making me anxious and making me itch.
Miss Messi chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Ahahaha Jemmy is brilliant n solo Lololol pls where is the rest of this story?! Eeehn! xox
Fanatic Numero 1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You are such a brilliant and fantastic author... I didn't expect to find you, but I did. Which now makes this 3 serious stories that I am following. XD
Twisted Cat chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Will you add to this already!
eastendclam chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
love early chris isaak!
Aylen Timber chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
A cliffhanger for 3 years. (blargh I wish I didn't start reading this cause now I wish there was more.) I seriously hope you haven't forgotten about this story. Your writing style is absolutely amazing. It doesn't move too fast or too slow and you come up with these awesome plot lines. I wish I had your talent! Good luck (:
538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »