Reviews for Broken Telephone
Pseudonym59 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Ahh, I just reread this after a year or so and I have to say I really love it. The relationships between all the characters are so realistic and amusing. I do find it odd how it never came up between Ben and Sarah that Ben had a twin, though. I hope you update soon!
bubublacz chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Yes! been waiting for this! Oh no! When will you continue this? Oh please do!
bubublacz chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
This is really something special :D
bubublacz chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Oh lol!
bubublacz chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love it :D
genuisgina chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
shit! nw u've gone and ruined sarah's wedding. too much drama...bt i'm hooked anyway,curious abt wat's going to happen soon ok?
genuisgina chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
like they shld jst criously get over all this confusion,it's making me anxious and making me itch.
Miss Messi chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Ahahaha Jemmy is brilliant n solo Lololol pls where is the rest of this story?! Eeehn! xox
Fanatic Numero 1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You are such a brilliant and fantastic author... I didn't expect to find you, but I did. Which now makes this 3 serious stories that I am following. XD
Twisted Cat chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Will you add to this already!
eastendclam chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
love early chris isaak!
Aylen Timber chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
A cliffhanger for 3 years. (blargh I wish I didn't start reading this cause now I wish there was more.) I seriously hope you haven't forgotten about this story. Your writing style is absolutely amazing. It doesn't move too fast or too slow and you come up with these awesome plot lines. I wish I had your talent! Good luck (:
jj chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
You're not going to post another chapter, are u?
Come one ! It's been so longggggggg...
Please post some new chapter.. I'm dying here (۳Д)۳
Daily Beauty chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
this story is bloody amazing! please continue writing this story :(
noriepie chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I remember reading this lol. And I read it again. And OMG update already! Just one more chapter is enought :) flufffffffffff pleasssseeee
535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »