Reviews for Broken Telephone
breethewriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I like this. I think it's cute and funny and full of great "oh, that didn't just happen, did it?" moments. So far I love all the characters, especially Jemmy. Nice start :)
midnitefaeri chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw this has to be one of the cutest story plot idea thing ever! I can't wait to read more.
CrossMyHeart chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh my Goodness! Keep Writing!

I thought it was a one-shot, but then i got to the end and i was like;

"...What?...

NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O.(.(BREATH).).O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!.!.!"

Out loud. Really.

It was too good to end there.
Has A WaywithWords chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Just letting you know, this story made my continusly sucky day into a brilliantly happy one! So, thanks for that. Update soon!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This reminds me of MLIA so much it's not even funny. I love it. Update soon please!
Sweet Catastrophe chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love it! It's really good.
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
bahaha how funny :D
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
To be quite frank, this is AWESOME!

I seriously loved it. The plot sounds really, really interesting, and your writing is basically flawless! Plus you've got a great since of humor in it :) The characters are realistic, I think, and I love the name Solo XD Poor guy, it must be odd having a name so unusual- not that that's bad or anything, unless you're in, like, elementary school or something. But so far, my favorite character is probably Jemmy. He seems pretty awesome.

Okay, I'm probably boring you with my babble now :) You should just know that this is amazing, and I really look forward to reading more!

Update soon, please?

Maria
RealMenSparkle chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
HAHAHAHA I absolutely love that. Very good job on the new story :)
lissalee chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
yes, I definitely have to review :)

I really liked the first sentence he said, I think I love his character already :) And the fact that he has an unusual name, that makes me like him even more! haha.

can't wait for the next chapter.
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
“We were sixteen and I thought my steamy dreams of Marlon Brando had to do with suppressed childhood memories.”

First off, Marlon Brando is deliciously delicious, but you already knew that. Liv is a pretty cool character, she's got something to say about her sugary drenched feelings but she humiliates herself and that adds for humourous entertainment indeedy. I love how Solo isn't made to be as this overly gorgeous guy and everyone flocks to him because he's so gorgeous and he can have any girl he wants and blablablablabla. It's refreshing really. AND JEMMY! Jemmyjemmyjems is the cutest thing ever since...a really cute thing. He's totally rad and reminds me of a European country. I'm glad you finally posted! I'm loving it so far so you better update soon.

Mhmm...

-Sasha
I do believe in Faires chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
wow this is SO good! Love the story line, and really great adding. *adds to favorites*
coffeelove220 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
“I’m going to lick her fork while she’s not looking. Maybe she’ll catch my gayness and start walking around in chaps.”

LOL!

I love it already. I love Jermery and Solo. I've kind got a few ideas to where this might go. I'm excited to read more. Awesome work!
funnechick chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Pretty awesome new story...can't wait to read more!
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was a great start! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen! I wonder if those two's siblings really are getting married to each other. I hope you can continue again soon!
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »