Reviews for Broken Telephone
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
So cliche and predictable. but that just makes it more amazing.
WritingWithChocolate chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
:D I have now subscribed to you as an author...because honey, you have serious skills with words. I love this so far (gay friend
anamika chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Its hilarious but kinda choppy or maybe its my lack of sleep... I like these guys, they're adequately insane and i love that you dropped us into the story then actually doing the whole getting to know each other bit...This story should be fun, tho you better not slack off on the rabbit hole! Will wait anxiously for the next chapter.
TwoClovedHooves chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
OMIGOD I haven't been so convinced of a thing's awesomeness since I found MLIA.

He was a little creepy at times. But most writers were anyway. It came with the lifestyle.

Heart the above to the MAX!

Your writing is snappy, clear, and terribly, terribly witty. Excuse me while I run and read the rest of your stuff instead of cleaning my room :)
Rose-Red-1990 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love this already! It reminds me slightly of rough petals which is one of my all time favourite fps :)

Looking forward to the update
breethewriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I like this. I think it's cute and funny and full of great "oh, that didn't just happen, did it?" moments. So far I love all the characters, especially Jemmy. Nice start :)
midnitefaeri chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw this has to be one of the cutest story plot idea thing ever! I can't wait to read more.
CrossMyHeart chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh my Goodness! Keep Writing!

I thought it was a one-shot, but then i got to the end and i was like;

"...What?...

NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O.(.(BREATH).).O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!.!.!"

Out loud. Really.

It was too good to end there.
Has A WaywithWords chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Just letting you know, this story made my continusly sucky day into a brilliantly happy one! So, thanks for that. Update soon!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This reminds me of MLIA so much it's not even funny. I love it. Update soon please!
Sweet Catastrophe chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love it! It's really good.
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
bahaha how funny :D
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
To be quite frank, this is AWESOME!

I seriously loved it. The plot sounds really, really interesting, and your writing is basically flawless! Plus you've got a great since of humor in it :) The characters are realistic, I think, and I love the name Solo XD Poor guy, it must be odd having a name so unusual- not that that's bad or anything, unless you're in, like, elementary school or something. But so far, my favorite character is probably Jemmy. He seems pretty awesome.

Okay, I'm probably boring you with my babble now :) You should just know that this is amazing, and I really look forward to reading more!

Update soon, please?

Maria
RealMenSparkle chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
HAHAHAHA I absolutely love that. Very good job on the new story :)
lissalee chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
yes, I definitely have to review :)

I really liked the first sentence he said, I think I love his character already :) And the fact that he has an unusual name, that makes me like him even more! haha.

can't wait for the next chapter.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »