Reviews for Broken Telephone
DuchessYappingDog chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Oh man you can't just stop the parade when they finally meet! We gotta see what happens next. :)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Oh man. These kids. Now if they weren't so chicken, they'd know who each other was already. Well at least Liv would know which twin was Solo. Or that Ben has a twin.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Aww so sweet. I hope he doesn't go back to his ex. That would break her. :/
DuchessYappingDog chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Aww! Well, he was the one who fed her the bad excuse to get out of the family dinner. He COULD HAVE been with her... too bad!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh man, their siblings are getting married. Hahahaha. They will be forced to see each other.

I guess I can understand the whole concept of crushing/falling for someone you've never seen before. Ah, woes of being an ex-gamer. Doesn't seem to work out though. Chat and written text is even worse at conveying tone and intention than the phone.
GweneverNimueh chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Please continue!
the rational hedgehog chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Hi there :D

I've been agressively stalking your account for the past few hours, and I must say that I absolutely LOVE this story. The drama is so intense, and the way they kept on missing each other and how it all built up to this point is so anger-inducing, but in a good way (? haha).

Anyways, please update soon. I shall be waiting eagerly~
Binkybaby chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
This chapter was so hilarious! Lol Update soon!
shallow is as shallow does chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Please please update I will love you forever! This story is so friggin good It is addicting. So again please update.

DianaSweetie chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I love Solos mom! She's great in an odd way! Makes things much more fun. As for the whole scene Liv made.. That. Was. Great!
DianaSweetie chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Haha! I love Sol
non.graceful chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
I loved this! Obviously because you still haven't shown Liv who her mystery guy is.

Minor mistakes. Typos.

Hmm... It seems that you haven't updated this... That sucks.

Hopefully you will soon
non.graceful chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Minor mistakes- typos.

Interesting though, very interesting
Sayuri. J chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
wow, what a mess.

and b*llocks! i should have checked when this story was last updated before i read it
Sayuri. J chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
omg this is doing my head in! but i love it!
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »