Reviews for Blazing Heart
Elle Winters 9 chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
Great story I've enjoyed it. However, you still have a lot of grammatical and spelling errors throughout and this prevents me from buying a permanent copy.

Also, while I really enjoyed this, I think one thing preventing it from being very popular (if you properly publish this in print) is that it seems to be demoralising Christian views. I am not offended by the connotations, but believe that others might. Something to consider when writing something else along these lines. I don't think you can or would want to change it now as it is so central to the story.

It really is a shame I won't know the ending. It's quite frustrating, but as I said before, I can't bring myself to buy it.
twitches456 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
i would so love to read the rest of your book but i don't actually have a debit car only a savings card so i am unable to get it sorry, i would if i could though P
Anon chapter 28 . 5/17/2013
Wow. You are such a dick. Post the remaining chapters, you cheap bastard. This isn't how you get fans, man. At the very least, put a warning at the beginning so people won't get this far and feel this feeling of frustration. What a disappointment, that such a good story should be ruined by the author needing a few bucks.

Because I know I won't be buying your book. I would have, had the story been finished. But to read the entire story up to this point, and find this? The hell with that. You are an asshole, and I'll be moving on to other things.

But first, I'll imagine my own ending for this. One where the characters are all assholes like you. Maybe I'll upload that somewhere for disappointed readers like me.
Imara Tephanee Aequor chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This story is quite good. I really like it.
Jaguisher chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
Wow. This story is just... gah. I can't describe it! It's so... How bout this: it's mind-imploding. Everything happened so fast! Romance was balanced out really nicely, and the fighting scenes were epic. I also really like Zephyr. He's one of my favorite characters. :) Nick is cool too. I just can't believe that I didn't see that Pyrrex was the one talking to Nick! I actually thought that dude in his pendant was evil. Wow...
Well, the main problem for me, though, was that there were too many characters. They were kinda just shoved in my face, and it was pretty hard to keep track of all of them, who they were, what they did... But I guess since there's an army, there's got to be a ton of people. It was just overwhelming sometimes. But I started writing them down, and I gotta say, that helped a lot.
Congrats on getting your book published! I've got to get a copy of it. Amazon, you say? Okay. I'll get that as soon as possible, but for now, I'm gonna go read your sequel. I hope I can finally find out what's between Nick and Trentioc, it's still bugging me. Damn amnesia.
Overall, great story. Loved it. A lot. Keep writing!
nightfuries chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
So I've kind of been lurking around and reading this for a bit, but I figured I should finally write a review :)

So far, you've got an interesting idea! It's a lot to take in, but I have a feeling that's just because a lot of these chapters are combined together on FP. I'm also really impressed you've managed to finish this story, with it being so long and everything. Hard thing to do :) There were a few spelling and grammar issues, nothing too major though. The only thing I'd suggest is trying to develop your characters more. So far they seem a bit one-dimensional. I find that's especially a problem in books with characters who have amnesia; the amnesia seems to take the place of their personalities. Otherwise, though, you've done a great job!

Oh, and congrats on getting this published! That's pretty awesome
MorWolfMor chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
Ooh wow! This story was absolutely great! :D I really, really, enjoyed reading this very much :3 you did a marvelous job of developing the characters, and keeping me on the edge of my seat as I read :) and now, I'm off to search for your book! (seeing as i kinda want my own copy) So glad you got it published! :D

Wolfy
romaniac chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Still better than eragon
romaniac chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
epic!Better than the eragon books
digidoc664 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Delightful! Characters evolve through action and this drives the plot to believable stages. Characters grow and with them this engaging story
Cryanth chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
Its a great story so far, but there have been quite a few spelling errors. This story also reminds me of Avatar: The last Airbender. I still like it though, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
It's fine. Sort of seems that you're trying too hard at times. Why does Nick have so much power? Stop giving him so many new abilities. A dragon? Really? And also, all the characters are so flat. No depth, especially Nick. You're making the mistake many fantasy authors seem to make: no one likes the main character as much as the supporting characters. Well, that's not bad if you were going for that, but I get the feeling you want us to like Nick. I don't! Really sorry about my harsh review. You are a great writer, and I could see you maybe getting published.
Fatheranime chapter 32 . 11/19/2011
I don't know any publisher but if u wouldn't mind I can take a copy of your books to nashvilles biggest publishers and see what they say you need because this definately need a book cover. Beside the few misspelled words nothing an editor couldn't fix
FatherAnime chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
I believe that this could be a very successful book. I have enjoyed myself so far reading. I think that because I am a very adept fan fiction, manga, and fantasy in general reader I can see the broad use of many elements from different pieces of literature. I will say that you have blended those elements well and made this original piece of work abstractly wonderful. Please continue with your talent and look for a great editor and you may become the next Phillip Pullman, Stephenie Meyer, or our residential billionaire thief J.K.R. .
FatherAnime chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I haven't read yet, I was just favoriting so I could read once I get home. Once I arrive and have the time I will read and review!
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »