Reviews for The Scapegoat
Blazinfox555 chapter 36 . 3/23/2013
My response is to say omg over and over. Omg! What was all that! Why is everything happening to Belial? I feel sorry for him and yet extremely intrigued at the same time. I am excited to find out what that last bit was all about. Gah! So awesome.

The time between updates is not too big of a deal since you do update.
wonderland212 chapter 36 . 3/20/2013
I'm ashamed to say, that I found Amon's interaction with Belial to be kind of hot..there I said it!lol...I feel dirty now, lol.

Idk, there's just something about the weirdness of the pair. I mean Amon is probably the scariest demon in this story (the second being Nisroc's matron), he's a no nonsense, painful sex kind of demon - or at least that's what I imagine - so to see that he has the ability to tease and create pleasure, is a little baffling. To see that he even has the interest to toy or have sex with someone like Belial, is surprising? I think that because it's so odd and unexpected, it's kind of hot.

Amon is such a mystery still, so I wonder how this cat and mouse game will play out...I've got no delusions that Amon plans to ruin Belial, but I wonder how he's going to go about it, this chapter proved that Amon can be sneaky when he wants. Considering that Dunmah is one of the most behaved pets but isn't ruined like Malthus's pets, I get the feeling like Amon knows what he's doing..especially since Dunmah's an angel.

Thanks for the update...dying for more now :)
FantasyReader15 chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
That Amon. At least Belial isn't trying to cheat with Orochi.
Intriguing test subject...
eue
Wonder how Orochi and Dumah is going to be part of the "break into pieces" part.. mentally Belial is probably going to be broken once Amon takes him... if he does anyway. So is he trying to find out how Belial recovers? oo Who knows.

Raz can't be saved? Dx
And then this chapter ends.
****** Now to wait for another few months. QQ

Good chapter. Good chapter.
Poppy Flower chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
I just voted in your poll and was very pleased to see that my choice was first in line! Poor Razakel! I don't want any of the characters to die.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
WHAT? NO, that was soooo sad! I don't want Raz to die:( this plot is getting sooo twisted. what is amon up to and why is he fascinated with angels and humans and Belial. and is there any good in him at all? and when will Belial get some awesome powers so that he's not always so helpless? and WHY the heck did Raz practically kill himself? OH gosh, so emotional! I cannot wait for your next update! please be soonish
breezies chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
Every time I get an email saying you've updated, I'm reluctant to read the next chapter. I'm always like, I don't even remember what happened last chapter, it was so long ago... However, I do eventually get to reading the update, and I love it every time. I love it sooo much and this time's no exception. 3 I'm glad there was more interaction between Belial and Amon in this chapter. I'm always wondering what Amon wants with Belial, and was happy to see something going on there. Anyway, thanks for the update, awesome as usual!
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
I want to scream.

So many emotions in this goshdarn chapter... dammit! I really don't want to like Amon, but I sometimes find I goshdarn do. (Not that I'm not loving Orochi down too...)

This was great as per, and the wait wasn't even that bad- as long as you font give up on it!

Also:
Razakel cannot die, Razakel cannot die.
theangrypotato chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
Is it bad I actually like Amon/Belial? Haha. Awesome chapter!
Feline Wings chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
Fck. Should have never read this chapter. Now i have to wait another longtime before i can satisfy my goddamn curiosity 'C
Awesome-sauce chapter with the almost Belial/Amon I had been waiting my whole life for. I'm a bad person, so I hoped wished it had gone all the way w
ta ta
-F.W.
123 chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
i LOVE Amon/Belial! awesome chapter 3
anon chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
YAS! I love Belial and Amon interaction so I was pleased with this chapter.
Ekanos chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
It was a long wait but as usual was completely worth it! Not to mention its understandable to be busy! I was really worried there for a while but I'm glad Belial made it out in one piece though Amons comment is worrying! Looking forward to seeing more as always!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
just re-read the whole story and I still loooove it! please update! update! I really want to know what happens in this very twisted plot:)
Necokris chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
When I first started reading your story I thought it, like most stories, would be more based on the main protagonist and his troubles in this new Academy. However in the more later chapters, it goes on with Belial witnessing and interfering with the hardships of others- it has an uncanny resemblance with reality it's really surprising!

Though, Belial is still the main character and some more important events in this story don't exactly include him all that much, more points are going to different characters and, while I know something interesting will happen to Belial eventually, I can't help but feel as though he's some snoopy detective that's hit a few dead ends.

Overall, this story has creativity and I hope there'll be more chapters completed soon!
ainsophauir chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Wow, the intricacies of Demon society o.O The plot's been thickening for a while now and I really look forward to what is going to happen next in this rollercoaster of a story! Great Work ;)
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »