Reviews for The Scapegoat
Wrath chapter 43 . 12/5/2015
I finished this in 2 days! You owe me a chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I enjoyed it... perhaps a year is too long to have some hope of completion but if you leave it up I might even come back again to read the current chapters. I hope you gain your spark for this story again.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/7/2015
I love youuu.
Please don't drop this wonderful fic.
I've been a fans since foreverrr.
I'm dying to know whats up with orochi
MasterDalas chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
At first I was QUITE sceptist and slightly scared with all those warning of abuse and seeing how badly he was treathed, bit I'm starting to really love the story! (only on ch 6-7 so this can change...)
I just hope that he will get some awesome power later and that Oroci actuly show Sone gentle love!
Keep up the work! ()/
Charnette chapter 43 . 4/7/2015
I've deliberately postponed working to read this, it's just so captivating and exciting. The plot's very thought through, I was especially impressed by how Dumah's punishment was carried out and to have heard of his motivations. So many aspects that make the whole. I like all the characters, believe it or not, there's none of them I'd actually say I dislike, and that's because they seem so real - it seems to me every one of them has their own private reasons for being as they are and well.. can't really blame them for it, seeing as how they grew up, what they're surrounded by, and what they've had to live through to get where they were, largely sane or not. In a nutshell, I love it! Eagerly waiting for what happens next. Belial's one tenacious little guy, though. Hope everything'll go well for him.. as much as can be expected :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Please update
Ireyon chapter 43 . 11/15/2014
Ahhh, Malthus. Not a chapter passes without me hating that puffed up, sadistic waste of life more and more. Poor Jay.

At least Amon gets a preview of karmic backlash. I'll just hope that he and Asmodeus end up killing each other.
FantasyReader15 chapter 43 . 10/15/2014
I thought about him possibly being the spy, but Orochi.. no. He still doesn't seem to be the type. Nononono, in another thought, I realized that Orochi is (no matter how Amon might want to say he just gets help) a decent student. He is good at sorcery. Could it be that Amon's using Orochi as a counter-spy agent? To sniff out the agent that Asmodeus is looking for? That would make Orochi even more involved with the story. XD

Interestingly enough, Belial now knows how Orochi feels. It's a good thing, so now they can both understand the feeling of ?helplessness? a missing partner.

Love your story. :) Hope everything is okay in the future.
FantasyReader15 chapter 42 . 10/15/2014
Whoa
That was powerful.
It has been a long time since the last update. Are you okay?

A provoke into an attack.. and finally waging war?
Rose chapter 43 . 10/13/2014
I remember reading your story a long time ago and beginning on the journey with you; I'm excited to begin reading all over again and catch up with the new chapters

Aww, poor Jay :( I remember reading about him getting captured and being given to Malthus, and though I knew the results of that exchange wasn't good for Jay, I held on to the hope that maybe Jay would be the one to wiggle a little spot into Mathus's cold heart and unmoving ways, but I guess not :( I can only hope that he will be given to someone that can help him recover or that eventually he will be released without harm. Even though he's acting on terror I think he still wants to survive. Urg Malthus I would like you to quit your tantrums and care!
ilovescapegoat chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Something just occurred to me, but is orochi named after or inspired by orochimaru from naruto?
wonderland212 chapter 43 . 10/11/2014
I wonder if Asmodeous' feelings for Amon are returned and that's why Amon reacted that way towards Asmodeous' kiss. What would lead Amon to steal Asmodeous' vassel (Malthus) and why does Dumah bother Asmodeous so much? Amon clearly has a soft spot for Malthus - to tolerate him the way that he does - yet it's obvious that something was done to Malthus via Dumah, Amon, and/or Asmodeous to make him as he is...? Furthermore, after Malthus's betrayal to Asmodeous, I have to wonder why he'd send Nisroc to the academy knowing that his last vassel left him for Amon?

I thought I'd be clearly ready to side with Amon and the Academy, but honestly, I almost sympathize with Asmodeous and don't really want him to be so easily defeated. Not only is he an entertaining villian - especially since he's mere presence seems to shake everything up and force us to wonder about the history&motives behind the relationships- he's also relatively straightforward and puts everything on the table. Whereas, Amon does seem to keep a lot of secrets, which can make him seem far more...suspicious...which makes Asmodeous a nice balance.

Glad that Orochi is causing some intrigue what with the new information about his mother...no offense or anything, but in the mist of all of the mysteries, scandals, and betrayals, his presence or romance arc was beginning to be the most least interesting aspect of this story. For a while there I was starting to hope that he was the spy, if only to spice up his role in the (although him being the spy doesn't seem likely).
Thanks for the update!XD
Guest chapter 43 . 10/11/2014
Oh, I was SO worried you wouldn't update again! So glad you're still there 3 lovin' it
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 43 . 10/7/2014
Yeah you updated! I love this story! Great Demon Story's are a rare find on here and you are only 1 of 2 authors that have a Demon story that is superior to published authors! I really love the world you have created with big demon names and the characters you have given them, Amon and Beliel are my Fav but i Love All the others too! You have an Amazing Imagination and i can't wait for the next chapter! I know you said it wont be too long but i'm sure your followers will agree that every extra day feels like too long! Your work has me biting my nails!
Cattails chapter 43 . 10/5/2014
So excited to see a new chapter! I can't help but drop everything I'm doing when I see an update (so it's a good thing I had plenty of time to reread the last couple chapters before this one). Transition chapter, but it didn't feel like one, so good job! It's so hard to write them without breaking the rhythm of the story.

Looking forward to more about Orochi. I'm still not sure how I feel about him, but that might be because very little has been revealed of him so far.

And, as always, I still love Malthus.
768 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »