Reviews for The Scapegoat
Ekanos chapter 43 . 10/5/2014
Don't worry about how long it takes! You're writing this amazing story for free and I'm pretty sure most people can understand real life taking up time!
Always super worried about Orochi him and Belial are my favourites!

With this coming to an end sometime in the future I have to wonder will you ever make this available for download/purchase? :) If you do I'd love to buy it, I'd love to have this on my kindle!
Cupcak3 chapter 43 . 10/5/2014
So glad to see that you are alive! Of course some Belial action is always welcome to my day
Guest chapter 43 . 10/5/2014
This is sooo perf! I so glad that orichi is finally getting some damn attention! bout time lol! im waiting in anticipation for the next installment.
Federkiel chapter 42 . 9/20/2014
So it's been quiet some time since the last chapter and I'm just wondering if it still makes sense to wait for a new one.
Obviously I have no clue what's going on in your life at the moment or what the reason for the lack of update is. Maybe a little statement on this would be nice :)
Needless to say that I'm of course hoping that you do, in fact, plan to publish a new chapter at some point! It would be a shame to just leave it at such an interesting point.
Breyon chapter 42 . 7/18/2014
I LOVE THIS...I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS! WHERE IS THE REST I NEED MORE. I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/24/2014
OMG how could you just leave it there and not update for months? PLZ post the next chapter!
dancing rabbits chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I have to say that I am very much in love with this story. I've never felt so disturbed, yet so compelled to read on every single chapter even though some of the content gets so uncomfortable. I'm just too mesmerized with this story. From the writing, the plot, and the ever questionable motives of the characters, I don't know, i just can't tell you how much I adore you and this. Thank you for successfully making me uncomfortable and loving every second of it.
Adrian Dezray chapter 42 . 5/5/2014
This is very very good! How far apart are the updates typically? You have a lot of talent for writing and I hope you continue. Good luck! P.s. I think one thing that would be interesting to see would be magic used by the main character. The begining chapters seemed to stress the fact that he was fairly powerful and there were deeper reasons for him being in such a high class. I anticipate your next update!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
I Really Enjoy a good Demon Story & this is one of my Fav's! I don't know how many times i've Re-read this but it's a great story! Love All the Demons Personality's & your Story is Fantastic! Every chapter leaves me Desperate for more! Please Update soon!
Fangirl chapter 42 . 3/21/2014
*starts reading* hmmm... ok... *finishes reading* OO what?!
Kiwiluv chapter 42 . 3/13/2014
oh my God! oh my God! oh my God! That was amazing i cant waht for more was going to happen next. Please update soon
Haven chapter 42 . 2/16/2014
You know although I have always looked forward to your updates since I have grown to love Belial and orichi. But I'm loving Amos and Belial as well. What is going on between them?!
Cupcak3 chapter 42 . 2/16/2014
a little happy dance in thanks from me!
psc chapter 42 . 2/16/2014
Amazing update! I love hearing about Amon's past I seriously can't wait to see what happens to him next
freak4hitsugaya chapter 42 . 2/16/2014
I love Amon/Beliel pairing! Please include some scenes about them in your story.
Actually i wish that Amon/Beliel were the main pairing in this story.

I don't understand what happened between Amon and Asmodeus :/
Can you please write a small author note explaining what happened between them in your next chapter?
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »