Reviews for The Scapegoat
riahxoxo chapter 41 . 2/13/2014
3 more more moreeee
i want to see an epilogue with orochi and belial having babies and stuffs c;
wonderland212 chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
It's funny how when I first started reading this story I was more invested in the romantic interests of Belial or the romance arc of the story, but now - even though I've really grown to like Orochi - I found the soft moments or the relationship woes b/w Orochi and Belial to be the plot points, I'm least interested in now, lol. Which is odd for me since a.) I usually depend on some sort of romantic arc in my fiction and b.) that used to be a plot point that I was extremely invested in...which says a lot about your story since there are just so many interesting layers and so many different players (excuse the rhyming) that I can hardly wait to see what'll happen next. :)

While there are a lot of different arcs and twists and turns that have been revealed, Nisroc's storyline (his curse and his relationship with Asmodeous) is the only one that hasn't really developed, nor has his relationship with Belial...he seems like an irrelevant character now, which I get - b/c there's already so much going on - but I'm also sad b/c I always got the impression that Nisroc was secretly filled with untapped power and if given the knowledge he could probably be a badass. Plus, he's one of the only few demons who seems to have a pure heart, much like Belial...so their dynamic always intrigued me b/c they both seem to stand out like sore thumbs in this world of cut-throat demons. It was almost comical in the way that the two were so determined to defend one another but both lacked the influence or power to do

Anyways, thanks for the chapter and take your time...we all know how hectic life can get. :)
Azriellia chapter 41 . 1/30/2014
So I have been reading this since you released chapter 5, well basically since I was a senior in high school and I have to say that I am very proud that you have not abandoned this story. I understand how life gets in the way of writing and sometimes you can never find the time to update and I don't know, it maes me smile to see that you still stick with.
Off the sappy stuff. I totally want to see what happens with Zanah. I love Belial and Orochi, BUT Zanah tugs at my heart strings.
Hope to see an update from you soon.
Azriellia
The Infinity chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
I just realized I wasn't logged in for my last review... So yeah just wanted you to know. Here I am.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
So so so glad to read more of this wonderful story. And get some more Belial/Orochi fluff. Lovin' it.

Keep up the amazing work. I'm not going to rush you; brilliant works are a long time coming.

-The (formerly Lil Monster) Infinity
Asphodelix chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo write more damn it i read it all and you have an awsome chapter at a CLIFFHANGER Q_Q moooooooooore
corigray333 chapter 41 . 1/28/2014
Hey, yesterday I started to read this Story again from the beginning.
I don't know if I'm dumb but somehow Orochi seems the most human out of the whole bunch (whelps, demons ansd slaves). Belial still has much to learn.
I think Orochi is my fav character because he's different from everyone.
Thank you for your hard work!
FantasyReader15 chapter 41 . 1/27/2014
Aww. So cute.
Orochi cares about Belial; both of them are slowly starting to understand what a relationship is - one not ruled by impulse, but by thoughts, feelings, and trust of the bond.
Amon so scary.
Much fear.
No talk.
Awesome couple. :D
Nisroc ain't feeling the love, but there's always moral support! I'm pretty sure that it's all good now.
psc chapter 41 . 1/27/2014
Yay an update! I really love the way orochi has been looking out for belial it's wonderful. I seriously can't wait to see what happens with verinne and amon. Great chapter!
PenelopeFrost chapter 41 . 1/27/2014
Yay, another update! I seriously love this story, and I think it was one of the first stories I read on Fictionpress. I've returned and read it several times, and it is just one of those stories that stay with me. I can't express how much in love I am with Belial, Nasroc and Orochi (he's starting to grow on me) and this story in general. Anyway, I'll stop now before my blabbering gets out of hand. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ekanos chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
Ah this chapter made me so happy! Orochi and Belial are my favourite characters followed closely by Nisroc! I hope everythings going alright for you and as always I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Cupcak3 chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
a wonderful chapter as always! a heartwarming moment between our guys as well
Lunar of dreams chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
I so happy u posted ur new chapter and Orochi is so cute . Aw I love him lol
Federkiel chapter 40 . 1/20/2014
I'm really terrible at giving feedback.
I'd just like to say, that this is one of my favourite fics here on FP and I'm really hoping that there will be a new chapter soon :)
Blazinfox555 chapter 40 . 12/26/2013
Woah! That is so intense, I worry for Belial and what Orochi is going to do, if Nisroc is that worried. Even so I am just amazed and grateful that Belial made it out of there as intact as he did. I hope everything ends up alright in the next chapter.

Thanks for the lovely update, I look forward to the next chapter.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »