Reviews for The Scapegoat
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
... I think I found this before and got as far as the first chapter before going off to find something else to read ... but, well, I suppose a longing for new material will lead desperate yaoi fans into territory they don't normally go.

I'm glad I decided to read this. I'm generally one of those ... odd ... yaoi lovers that are very delicate about religious things, which is why I'd passed by this the first time I'd found it. However, this is wonderfully written, and I love the characters... I keep waiting for Belial's maturity to suddenly come swooshing down ... Not sure how likely that's going to be anytime soon, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Anyway, looking forward to more

Allanasha Ke Kiri
Tyan chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
This story is fantastic. I love the characters you've created. It's very interesting to follow Belial's development, and it's all written from a very interesting angle, what with the differences in human and demonic thinking. Incredibly well written. I'm eagerly awaiting more! :D
Stellar Harpy chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
I am so intruiged by the storyline! what a twisted relationship the two seem to share /

Although i am rather curious about the appearance of Belial? Is there a reason you cant tell us? Does finding your other form give you unique characteristics?

Im so excited and i cant wait for you to update!

Xx.
Sheepie chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Oh, Belial is doing Azazel! I did a bunch of research on him awhile ago for a character. He's a fascinating fellow!

Aww, Orochi apologized... sorta. Then he stopped. I think it's because someone likes someone! But of course, being demons, that means things can't be easy for anyone. And they take it to the extreme.

Does Verinne have feelings for Razakel? Maybe in his own way, much like Orochi for Belial? Who knows!

Update soon, nonetheless!
Treign chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Its SO GOOD. Im terribly pleased with the update!
Blazinfox555 chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
Ack! I wanna know why he ran off! So frustrating. I loved this chapter. It's nice to have one where the author lets time flow by without constantly having stuff going on. I personally have problems with that.

I liked the whole "ink on his face" part. Adding in a touch of humor to stories here and there does help to lighten the mood and not stress people out too much.

I would love for you to update this story as soon as possible. I've been hooked since the first chapter. Lol.
Liviania chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
I so don't trust Verinne.

Livi
maloanne chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
I loved the chapter!

It made me laugth because I just watched a tv serie/drama where the boy has the same sweet sense of how to seduce somebody... "Boys over flowers" if you are interested.

Poor Orochi he is hardly progressing! Belial is kind of headstong too...

Bye

M
tundra101 chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
wow, this world you have created is so interesting! Belial is such a personable character, he was very easy to get attached to. I get the feeling that he's the sort of demon that once he grew into his power, he would use it to make ill wishers leave him alone. I don't think that he would abuse his power once he matured, but then again that is just my interpretation. but as has been stated he seems to feel sympathy for other beings, that most demons in his world don't. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but don't feel errm pressured into writing it too fast _
Talaco chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
I'm going to be in the minority here–– I'm glad you didn't let Belial accept Orochi's apology and I hope they don't end up together (my wishful thinking). I suppose you can't compare demons to humans when it comes to relationships, if we are following the concept that demons are, in general, much more tolerant of pain (in giving and receiving); but given that Belial is a lot less sadistic than the average demon and had his share of pain/torture inflicted by those around him, I don't think he needs someone abusive like Orochi. Sorry, but I don't find anything endearing about Orochi at all. Especially with this line: "You give me no choice at all but to use force… and that hurts me." Right, so raping is more hurtful to the rapist than the victim because no one should be rejected! Gah. He didn't go through with it, so I guess that means there is a chance he's not a complete piece of shit yet.

I like this story a lot and I'm definitely rooting for Belial.
wonderland212 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
i love that Belial didn't just accept orochi's apology, especially after everything Belial had to go through because of him.

For a moment there i thought Orochi was going to drop the L-bomb or at least close to it but then i was like,"no this story is way too hardcore to get all sickingly sappy on me this early into the story." Once again, thanks for keeping the story realistic (which is suprisingly hard for a lot of writers on this site to do).

i can't wait for the next update...there is still so much that needs to happen, plus i miss Nisroc :)
BansheePanda chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Orochi makes me want to cackle evilly. xD He's a strange one, that demon. Almost as strange as Belial. Lol.

I'm really glad you updated. It feels like it's been forever since you have, and this newest update was good (maybe?) for Belial and Orochi's relationship. It seems like Belial is starting to fall for the stupid dragon, even if he doesn't realize it. ]
supervirgin chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
awesome i wonder what scared orochi off? so many question so little answers. do you have anyone help you write this story?

be super!
milk and oreocookies chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Your story is very, very well written and informative. I enjoyed reading the background on Belial's topic for his essay as well. :D

I do feel bad for Orochi. But I can also assume why Belial is hesitant. I'd be a paranoid as heck if someone crushed my foot and cut my tongue off too. Poor guy. :

Hope to read more soon. Love, love, love it!
corigray333 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Poor Orochi, but it's understandable that Belial behaves like this. Orochi is somewhat shy and belial just won't listen. Shitty situation, but i hope they still end up in hot, steamy, consensual sex.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »