Reviews for The Scapegoat
BansheePanda chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Holy crap! That's one hell of a cliff hanger! I really, really, really hope that you can update soon!

Hope all's well.

Fang
Blue Devil012 chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Aww, poor Belial. Can't wait to see the plot unfold!
hazza1508 chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
update update update after this chapter i cant wait to see what happens next. Poor belial things arnt going his way right now:( anyway update please
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
poor Belial. He just doesn't have the heart of a demon in him. I like Sitri. :) I think I've said this everytime he's shown up. Poor Belial is never going to get any sleep. I wonder where he's going. :) great job!
Blue Devil012 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
This story is just so interesting! xD I can't wait to read more :3 Will there be a plot to the story?
FemoralGlyph chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
OUH! This is going on my listy of new obsessions! –flail- I cannot express how much I love this story! –tackleglomp-

Firstly, there’s poor lil Belail!;3; How get’s all beated up on his first day out of the cave (not really, but thinking like that makes me like him even more)! Oh god, oh god I cannot say how much I feel for him! It seems almost unrealistic the way that he gets wailed on! I LOVE IT!

I’m just gonna skip numbers and just spaz for a little while over this (since I gots no one around my to shove this at).

In reality, I really can’t pinpoint my favorite bit in this piece I just read through it in a daze of amazement and sheer joy! The descriptions are heavenly, and you even mention fallen angels! I love fallen angels at the moment (because of my obsession with the story ‘Eden’ by PalmTree ((no I am not putting this out there for you to go read and fall in love with, whatever made you think of that?) What a coincidence! –wiggle-

Ahh! I really am at loss of words here! CAT! RAINBOW! BOARD! –rolls round frantically- (sorry, I get like this when I love something beyond mere words…Black and white ink cannot describe the flaming love for this! It’s just so perfect!)

I’m just gonna stop now, and promise you less frantic reviews in the future, neh? Deal? Keep writing and don’t EVAR stop…NEVER EVAR! –flail- One more time: I. LOVE. IT.

-smooch-

-Alshmee
bookaholic13 chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
yeah! ur writing again! are they besties now?
Blazinfox555 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Well, other than the fact that I can hardly remember the part in the earlier chapter that corresponds to the beginning of this chapter (I'll read ch. 6 again later) it was really well done.

A more detailed explanation of how healing works in different situations for later in the story would be something good to add because Belial uses it so much. E.g.: how you said he had to be touching another person's wound to heal it or how he would heal a cold vs. recovering from being poisoned (if he could heal himself when poisoned).

Can't wait for the next chapter! I want Orochi back!
hazza1508 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
wow this story is definetly interesting i dont think iv read anything like it before. Im really excited to see what happens next i absoloutly love belial and cant wait for more so please update asap.
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Well, that could've gone worse and better. I think Belial needs to be really careful though. He could get in lots of trouble. He doesn't seem very demonish though, does he? I really want him to grow up strong and powerful. :) great job!
Liviania chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Don't worry about waiting to reply!

I'm interested to see more about the slaves' lives. There's definitely more going on than Belial thinks.

Livi
art monkey chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Aw... Is Belial getting a little soft? I think he's adorable. And no Orochi in this chapter. Boo. I like him alot. Please more!
BansheePanda chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Aww! How terribly adorable! I think Razakael is starting to grow on me. :3 Can't wait for the next update!

Happy holidays! Hope your New Year's goes well!
crystal chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I really, really like this story, i've been waiting since your last update for more and I hope that there'll be more soon? It is so well written, among other things that make up a good story, and any naysayers are basically just idiots. ;)

Don't make us wait too long!
art monkey chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
I really like the concept of this story. Please update soon.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »