Reviews for The Scapegoat
Liviania chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Yay for mysteries! Dumah is intriguing. And yay for sneaking cookies!

Livi
Esquirella chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
I like the addition of these two new characters. Especially their interaction with each other. Very good writing!
Blazinfox555 chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Okay, this chapter was kind of confusing. I can't really think of anything that would help with that. At most I would say describe Belial's surroundings a bit more. Everything seems a bit sudden.

It's nice to have some more plot, even if I have no idea how it relates. I'd like to see more of his classes though. Please don't have him skip more than just his history class. Knowing as much about this world via classes would do great for a lot of people.

Um...otherwise this was pretty good. Can't wait to see more! You updated at the perfect time! _
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Interesting. I wonder what Razakel needs muscle for. I like Dumah too. He's an interesting character. I'm happy to know that Belial has recovered enough to be all icy. great chapter!
BansheePanda chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
OMG! Another cliffhanger ending. D I think I might cry! Please update soon! I've been missing this story!
Liviania chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Interesting set-up. I like the world-building you've done so far. I do love culture clashes.

Livi
koerle chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Cute story. Pleasure and pain, now there is a subject I haven't heard of before! ;)
Nefarious Rainbows chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Your writing style is completely enchanting; it draws the reader so far into the story that visualizing every character, every scene, and every mentioned item comes with total ease.

I can't wait for more.
Cattails chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter :3 More facets of Orochi's personality! And it sucks to be Belial D: Not being able to drown seems awful when you're trapped at the bottom of a lake. At this point, I recommend to just start walking until you hopefully reach shore :D Unless it's one of those pesky lakes that has a couple metres of shore, then just suddenly plummets. Oh, and what's this holding Belial? :o Another demon? Seaweed? Also, Malthus? Scary business D: I wanna hug his slave. (Run, Belial, run!)
bookaholic13 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
aw Belial is so cute when he's angry!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Every encounter with Orochi has me more and more intrigued with him.
Kaelshay chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
cliff hanger arrhgh

loving the story and looking forward to more

kaelshay
Blazinfox555 chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Wow! That was so cool. Alright, I really really liked that chapter. It's really nice to see some of Orochi's personality. I totally want to know more about him. I have to say that I like this chapter the best out of all of them so far. You're doing great! I can't wait to see what is going to happen to Belial in the next chapter. Update soon!
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
I like that Orochi seems to have some morals. I wonder if there was really anything that was messing with Belial at the end or if he was just going unconscious. I like Sitri too. He proves lots of amusement. great job and can't wait for more! :)
BansheePanda chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Squee! [cue fangirl squealing]

Nakey Orochi! Yay! Yum! More!

Hee. I love Orochi. He is just too adorable!

Please update soon! I'm so excited to find out how the relationship between my yummy Orochi and Belial progresses. xD

Oh, by the by, I love how you gave the other demons personalities and powers that matched their names. Makes it easier to remember who's who.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »