Reviews for The Scapegoat
Jally chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I love it. ;)
Cattails chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
I'm really enjoying this! You introduce the world so naturally without any awkward stops. And you have a lovely writing style :3 I love all of your characters. Even Orochi. But I think I'm most curious about Nisroc...maybe because he doesn't talk? Hm. But I like him XD I also love Razakel. I hope he shows up a lot!

Well...looking forward to reading more :3 Love it so far!
Kenneth.S.Krome chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Like it lots~

Love your varied demons and snappy slaves. Look forward to reading more.
bookaholic13 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
i hope Belial and Raz become friends. What if a demon grabs another demons tail by accident? do they cum from the back? What do demons look like exactly? Can i have Belial's number?
Blazinfox555 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Hey! Thanks for updating! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
BansheePanda chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
M. Naked Orochi... More of that please!
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Very interesting. I wonder what the little human is up to. Orochi is pulling some interesting moves as well. I wonder what will happen with Belial. It's nice knowing more of his background. great job!
bookaholic13 chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
this was a funny chapter i hope youll update soon
bookaholic13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this story is great ! is their tails there...nevermind
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Poor Belial. He's not going to stand a chase of being respected with Orochi dominating over him, but at least he's a little protected as well. geat job!
green.at.9 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter. For a second I thought Orochi might consider being nice to Belial. Anyways keep up the great work and I hope to read more.

Blazinfox555 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Yay! You updated! This chapter was really good. You made a couple spelling mistakes, well, more like typing errors near the top, but I didn't notice any further on. I really want something more to happen between Belial and Orochi now.
BansheePanda chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Suitably sadistic. ;l

I'm really liking Orochi. He's definitely my favorite. xD
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Very interesting indeed. I shall continue to read!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very interesting idea. I like it so far. I hope you keep this going.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »