Reviews for crazy new york artist girl
beautaliton chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
this was all so lovely. i love the format. all i can say is: wow! you are talented, girl.
whisper queen chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
lovely.
moonqueens chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow, how do I even describe this? It's just so /pretty/ and I don't know if there's another word I could use to explain just how much I adore it
aria's melody chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I don't even know what to say to this, it's so , haha. Great job :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow. This is beautiful. Slightly a beautiful tragedy but it does capture how people can be wrapped up in enigmas and a bunch of seemingly contradictory statements and actions that all make them unique. Your imagery and wordsmithing is beyond awesome. You make each word count and free verse flow. The metaphors are devine and really make me think, yet feel for the she in the poem. Marvelous.
CuriousContradiction chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Loved the descriptions and letter-play (bolding, italicizing, underlining). Your choices of adjectives are interesting as well, and even though everything seems to be a jumble of random (but beautifully written) facts about her, by the end, I really like that we're able to get a picture of who she is. You are quite the poet!

Your story summaries really intrigue me too, so expect to hear from me again eventually. (:
Found.Wanting chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really loved the imagery in this! So innocent and yet sad at the same time. Good work :)
moving in stillness chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love it; reminds me of a character in a movie I once saw. It's real and true, and speaks with a voice soft yet echoes inside my head.
Written chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love the word play in this poem and the innocence and experience all put together. beautiful and vivid! i love the line "love her, please, love her loveher lover" as well as "i wish on you, and wishing's all you do"
Erica Jo chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
you have a gift seriously. but you dont need me to tell you that. imagery is awesome.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This was beautifully written. The imagery was clever and vivid. Very well written and I like the pacing.

And you don't have to review back. :-)
concretion.of.sugar chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I absolutely adore this poem. It sounds so real, but very fragile, and almost like it's about... well, someone who doesn't really like to let people in, but needs them desperately.
Sherlockian94 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
love it. sounds like someone I know.

Or you, a bit.