Reviews for Sunny Mr Finnigan
Aneira Crimson chapter 1 . 4/18
I love the style. Detached, concerned. I don't know. But the flow is there and the voice is fantastic.
Love the voice.
JustAnotherNothingChild chapter 1 . 2/6
Best story ever 3
You say No chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
To be honest I've never been a real fan of boys love, I've had friends who love it comment on it, and my best friend is gay but nothing so far has come to make me have a crave to actually read slash, until now.
So thanks I don't know if you've corrupted me or what but still thank you. Despite the thing on your profile saying that nothing you write would ever be as good as Delicious obviously this is adorable and fuffly and fills me with happiness.
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Soooo freaking cute! I can't control my giggling lol!
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was beautiful!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh wow, so funny! This was a really enjoyable story, because: it was funny, cute, there was a weirdly big family full of crazy peple, it was interestingly written from the point of view of the sister (who has no name I think...), Finn seemed to be referred to by about five different funny variations of his name, and other reasons... Just generally an awesome story! D

Oh and I liked your other story Above the Influence. That was really good too! and I love the title of it :)
ant0006 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I loved this.

Love love LOVED this.

It is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
this reminds me of my boyfriend and I haha
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I cannot understand how you can make a story have drama yet gobbling hilarious at the same time! You're genius! And I like the fact the Narrator's a girl. I like her personality. Sarcastic, fresh. Yeah, I like her
PowerOfTheHand chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow...Very creative, I loved the narrator and her scarcasm, and the shy awkwardness of Frank and Finn.
elle is a punk chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hahaha! Oh, this was great. I think you did a lovely job. Hope to read more from you soon!
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was a good story. I giggled at many parts.
donnedid chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
BUahahhahahaha!

Cough. That was kind of awesome. I love Finn. And nameless baby badass/hilarious asshole chick narrator. I love lamp. 3 :D
Jesus and his Lawyers chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
*clears throat* If this story was a person I would get naked and make love to it.
Seriously.
I'm not even kidding.
-Clarie
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I was laughing for this whole story - just the swear words (not the swear words themselves, but the way they were used) was just HILARIOUS! And Finn and Frankie are such an adorable couple, but it took me a while to figure out that the narrator was Finn's sister (I thought it was his best friend or something). Just Finn was really funny, how he vehemently denied for about 3/4 of the story that he was gay, and then "That's my sister, and my boyfriend." :D Oh, gosh, I just loved this so much!
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »