Reviews for What's The Point?
loleepup chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Cool. And i totally agree with most of those.
Harry's Scar chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
It was a good poem, but I think you need to add an overcomement at the end. Overcome all the bad and say something good about life, like, what's really the point of living? The point of living, is that, even if we don't know it yet, there's something we were put on Earth to do. We may have already done it, or maybe not. We never know. But always live as long as you can. It's God's greatest gift.

Overall, you did a great job. Nicely written. Just add a verse of happiness at the end, be thoughtful. Make the reader realize that this one thing in life can mask all the bad things.
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very deep, intense and emotional.

That's all I can say, I mean, everything was just about there and I loved it!

Great job.
Prainey Boy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Perfect song storyline, itd be perfect, except, all you need to do now, is add a verse of happiness. That life is a challenge that you HAVE to overcome. Life is a song and you gotta figure out the melody. etc. get me, we'll talk tomorrow, BUT either way, it is god :) Nice work Jagga, I really like this one, think Ive already told you that
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really like the lines: “What's the point of reading. When gossip will tell its' tale?” Although I’m wondering if “its” really needs an apostrophe at the end. I really liked a lot of these questions, and the overall sense of helplessness. I’m not a huge fan of the last four lines though. I just feel that they suddenly diverted from the pace. Overall though, this was really good.
Archia chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This poem had no much truths in it so that it's really good. I like the lines 'What's the point of studying When mostly we will fail?' because it's reallyt true for me. A beautiful and thoughtful poem.
Mindyy Lovely chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow. This was lovely.

It was very heartfelt and true, I love the way that all the emotions just build up into an ending that really makes you think about what the authors really trying to say. There is so much pain in this poem that it's hard not to feel something strong while reading it.

Wonderful!D
writingpistachio chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
It was a very make-you-think piece. Many truths in here, really.

"What’s the point of reading

When gossip will tell its’ tale?" That was a great line; it's true! True in many ways. Very good. The rhythm was there, the rhyming was great.

Excellent work!

All the best,

Victoria.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh.

Bit of a glass half empty poem, huh?

I liked it. Truthful. Straight to the... Well, point, I guess.

But it made me think.

I do love those depressing poems :D

As nuts as that may sound.

Great stuff :D
Raingypsy chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow. I adore this. It's very well written and I dunno, it just has a certain something about it.

Well Done.
Midnight Shiver chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
ooh, i love this

theres nothing like sincerely hurt-filled poetry to help you feel better.

sharing pain with someone is always a treat, in that you don't feel alone.

thank you for your poem, i really do appreciate it.