Reviews for The Wolf and the Mosquito
LittleBounce chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
awwwww, poor wolf! The mosquito reminds me a little of plankton from spongebob squarepants. This is not a bad thing - more a complimentary comparison. You got a lot of deviousness into a tiny, tiny being there...
delicate-death chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Awesome story. I feel bad for the wolf though. Good job
Roselyn Parker chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I don't know your age so I can't say whether a good or bad grade was deserved, but I rather enjoyed your little fable. :) Although, I will say, as a fan of wolves, I was sad to see your wolf meet such a sad ending!

I think it was a good idea to include the moral to your story at the end.

The only thing I would suggest is that, next time you try a fable, is that you try it in a 3-style. You know, the hero/villain tries something 3 times before it works? You see it all the time in both ancient and modern storytelling.
Ihni again chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Bwahaha, you know how Google has this translation thingy? I made it translate this to Swedish, and it turned into a comedy with bad grammar! Just thought I'd tell you.

It really does work better in English. :p
Ihni chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Moral #2: Bugs can't be trusted.

I can't understand why this didn't get the higher grade, really. I thought it was good. Although, we do like our moral to be more ... fairytale-like, don't we? I feel bad for the poor wolf.