Reviews for Connect Without Speaking
balloonfista chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
aww what a nice premise for a story! Elise seemed really nice!

Ri
tea.bags chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hey...love this one shot :) I'm acctually starting a sign language course soon (just cause I really want to

learn it)...let's hope I get a real life fluffy story, just like this..hehe ...keep writing :)
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Pure and utter fluff! I loved it. The plot flowed, the characters life-like and the ending all cute and mushy as it should be.

Again awesome writing keep up the great work :)
MaPluie chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
The last two sentences of the story made me smile a lot. Though it is really cheesy, it still made me grin. Haha, good job on this.
FoxtrotAboveMyHead chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Okay, so no kidding, this one shot is the reason I created an account. I mean, I've sort of been meaning to, but I've been really on the wall about it. I definitely wanted to leave a review for this. I really loved it, but I kind of think it has the potential to be even more awesome.

This is definitely what I wanted to read today. I've been in the mood for fluffy, quirky romance all day. This could be due to the fact that I spent the first half of the day watching chick-flicks. I love the idea here. The ASL is such an interesting base for the story.

I have to say that my only real piece of criticism is that I really would have liked to have seen some more characterization. I'm not totally sure I got the feel of really "knowing" the characters, and I think if I had, the piece as a whole could have had even more of an impact. It came through really well in the Marvel/DC conversation. I saw a lot of personality there. (Funnily enough, I definitely had that argument with a friend the other day. He claimed Green Lantern was the best superhero ever. But um..no.) I think more description as a whole would've added a lot, including naturally expanding characterization.

Anyway, that's just me and my opinion! I loved it though! I hope you keep writing around creative ideas like this! :)
AustinDangerPowers chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I hate Batman too. Rich dude with too much money, spare time, and gadgets. It's all about Underdog.