Reviews for PERFECT
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Zach was left as a cliffhanger..he got me curious. But I liked the message about how your wants aren't exactly your needs kinda thing.
Sephiroth Critic chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
A fairly interesting concept, although of course everyone should know that trying to create the perfect lover always creates a horrible monster. Your Tamee is rather humorously genre-blind in that regard. That Zach fellow was pretty "wack," as they say.

A rather interesting one-shot, though Zach's sudden freak-out moment seemed rather... sudden. I understand it's a one-shot, but it feels a bit condensed. Loved the way Zach was portrayed as being so civil and perfect, to hide his crazy side.
Lalaith7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
It feels like you're trying to stuff too much plot into too little story. I had a hard time really getting into the story and understanding the characters. Zach snapping felt very sudden and unexpected, but it was hard to feel Tamara's fear b/c we barely knew Zach. It's not bad, but it really needs to be fleshed out and lengthened.
Masked Ducky chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ok, overall I liked the idea and everything. At the beginning, I think you should make a mention of a book sitting next her or on the table. That way when Rose mentions it later it is more connected.

Oh and you put; I tried to smiled. :) I tried to smile. I think is what you were going for. Good luck!
Aliarcy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
“Nice to meet you,” I said, trying to sound a {little more smart that I was feeling}.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Zac is crepy. How could she really believe in that? Stupid girl. But Trent really is a sweetie... :P

Overall, I did like it. I wish it was a bit longer so you could flesh it out a bit more, but good job!