Reviews for Your Golden Hair
StuntmanXX2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Well, i've noticed the complexity of a friendship, sounds good, good ryhmes to polyrise.
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This may sound cliche, but for lack of a better phrase: I've so been there!

Awesome usage of rhyme-schemes and wording!
nextcountrystar chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I was on the verge of tears when reading this it reminds me so much about my best friend actually this self explains everything we've been through it remind me of the good times she thought badly about herself while everybody else didn't see that but they didn't care they tred to suck her in to there twisted ways but all I did was try to convince her they were fakers i felt like i could of done more but this was amazing
PiggyBunny chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aw that was so sweet! Sadly true for a lot of girls not only in middle school, but in high school too, only it gets worse. I can vividly see myself in this looking back on my middle school years. Great job though, you really captured it!
gotmilk8 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved this so much. . . I really don't have anything else to say, really. It was perfect. Great job.
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Returning review;

Aww. Wow. This is beautiful and very heartfelt. I love it. I could totally hear this as a recorded song. Keep writing and thank you for the review on my piece, "There is a Reason".

Hugs