Reviews for Bring on the Rain
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Laneydaze96 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Nice use of metaphors in this chapter!
Social Deviance chapter 56 . 11/1/2011
This was seriously an amazing story. holy crap i couldn't stop reading it! Your way of telling a story is fantastic. i wish you would finish monster though. *tear*
FamishedNight chapter 56 . 10/25/2011
Awesome Story!
Starcrazed chapter 56 . 10/24/2011
luve it
anydayanywhere chapter 56 . 9/21/2011
I found this story really enjoyable! Camryn and his photographic memory was really amazing. xD
MyPrinceCharming chapter 26 . 6/4/2010
Ok, so far I think your story has been pretty good (although it is slightly dramatic), but I think you lost me at chapter 26. I don't know if it was just a computer error or what (that's what I'm thinking it must be...), but they go from being at the hospital to being at the house just after dinner. Then Camryn's dad is there. And then the boys are running through the woods. I went to the next chapter, and its the same exact thing, so I'm thinking you might've put up the wrong pages for this chap. Anyways, nobody else seems to have caught it but it really threw me off so I thought I'd let you know, and for now I think I'll just make up my own events for chap 25 and 1/2. Other than that, good work!
Random chapter 56 . 5/21/2010
Wow I loved the story, sure there was alot happening nearly all the time and parts were rushed and he was constantly been flung in and out of hospital, problems... Love but i still read the whole story tonight. It was wonderful, and would be even more spectacullar if you gave it a nice polish. Cam was pretty Gary Sue like but it ended up working well with the story, Nate was a good contant character to balance Camryn and all the other characters were interesting in there own way but i wont mention them all. The Elm characters gave me a good laugh though and the Morrisons were unexpected but i grew to like them and there role.
TinaLouise chapter 56 . 5/2/2010
It took me a couple tries to get past the first chapter or two of this story but I'm glad I pushed through them. Read this all in one sitting and now I'm off to start the sequel.
Alpharoyale chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Damn, this is really good. The summary of the story doesn't do it justice! A nugget of gold among coals. LOVE IT!
Layani chapter 56 . 12/31/2009
I lay down my hands to you because you are quickly becoming my favorite author!
Alexilaihorox chapter 56 . 12/5/2009
I absolutely loved your story! It was very well written and I love Camryn and Nate! XD Mucho kudos!
Zaehlas chapter 42 . 11/6/2009
Wow. I absolutely love this story. I think you;ve done a great job creating a truly entertaining storyline, with characters that are just plain interesting to read about.

Bravo!

I havn't enjoyed a story this much in a long time. Great action, with some great emotional highs and lows.

Keep up the awesome work!
Zaehlas chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
Wow, this story is incredible so far. I am working on catching up. I apologize, because normally I'm bad at reviewing, so I'll try to do it a little more.

Great job on the writing. I can really feel for Camryn, and sympathize with what he's gone through, and what he's still going through. It always feels like someone can only go through so much terror and pain, and it's sombody like Nate that can bring them back from the brink.

I know there are people out there that have that capacity for love. I just wish they were more common.
Antonis chapter 22 . 11/5/2009
I absloutly love your story so far.

You really are a good writer and I just adore your characters and how they interact with each other.

Once again you are a great writer and Please please keep writing.